watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why... Ch5

Started by Barrett487, February 17, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

First game on and biggest game in the Championship, but C5 show about 2 mins of action !!

Glamour ties like Qpr vs Bolton and Notts Forest vs Burton were given more time.

Barrett487

Btw... In his interview, Chris Coleman seems like a beaten man

cookieg

And they show the Bruce interview first.

Woolly Mammoth

Listening and trying to understand the scruffy presenters puts me off watching, poor show, badly presented.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

F(f)CUK

Hopefully when Quest has the rights we can be last on MoTD.

Jamie88

It is obvious to me that whichever match gets tv coverage (not necesserially just UK) then they will have extended highlights on C5 for reasons of commentary I guess. Otherwise it'll be a small segment with a voiceover.

aaronmcguigan

Christ guys, some will actually moan at anything. Who cares if Bruce was shown first? Who cares if it was less airtime than a different match. It showed a few key chances, shows both goals, got the manager reaction and a fan view from Dannyboi. Colin and Morrison then laid praise on Sess again. It's only an hour long and they clearly don't have a big budget otherwise they would bring people in with brains other than Morrison. That fella Gray is the only decent guy on it, but with an hour , you can't exactly get down and analyse 8 matches.
BT sport do analysis in detail, with insight from the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes etc, but it's only good because Humphrey does that 3 hour show after the match so gives plenty of time for debate , analysis, insight etc

To be fair, being in a second rare league, I'm happy of any coverage and any exposure. We're Fulham, we're a small name with a big heart. Always were, always will be