watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Foul play

Started by irishfulham, February 18, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

Anyone see the keeper yesterday shove Johansen to the ground off the ball in the first half ?? And also terry choke slamming/head butting Johansen again to the ground yesterday ref did nothing

grandad

From what GJ was saying, the lino & 4th official turned a blind eye to all the nasty treatment Villa carried out.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JoelH5

Well they got their comeuppance
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Twig

I saw the keeper incident and the Terry one. Scum.

Fernhurst

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 18, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
Well they got their comeuppance

PLUS 1 ------ They certainly did, and really deserved a couple more goals against them to justify our 2nd  half dominance and make them consider their strong arm tactics.

But I suppose you can't teach a very old dog (No26) new tricks.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

irishfulham

I had a very good view of the keeper incident and it could easily possibly should have been a red card for violent conduct

bill taylors apprentice

Cant believe the officials didn't see what the majority in the ground saw, so it was down to their 'interpretation of the rules'.
Or should that be their 'inability to manage the game and apply the rules without being influenced by big name teams and players?

Add to that their failure to show consistency and the fact the vast majority have spent years getting to where they are and therefore never played the game to any decent level we end up with ref's who are protecting they own interests first.

filham

I understood that incidents like these that were missed by officials were now subjected to post match video enquiries.

In Watford's recent magnificent defeat of Chelsea Deaney made a finger gesture to the crowd after scoring a penalty that was not seen by the ref. but was reviewed after the game, he was fortunate to get away with it.

Fernhurst

I so enjoyed watching Alan Whiley referee our games never ever influenced by big team syndrome unlike the majority of refs in the Premier.
So unbiased Sir Alex was reduced to calling him fat.

Great ref, all of the latest tranche of refs should be taking lessons in integrity and impartiality from him now.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Dodgin

Villa forum mentioned Terry and headbutt also claimed that we had Olympic sprinters.

Andy S

Yes a lot goes on in a game that we don't know about. Talking points for sure but we won. Yesssss

Twig

I had a particularly good view of the keeper incident and it should be a classic for post match video review.