watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spuds full backs

Started by MikeW, February 18, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

On the basis of what I have just watched I can see why the Spuds are circling Ryan.

Danny Rose?  An ego walking on legs.  He is absolute rubbish.  Can't tackle, can't cross, can't man mark (witness Rochdale equaliser).

He exemplifies everything that is wrong with a Premiership nearly man.  And yet he's probably on top end money.  He needs a haircut as well.  The pineapple is well out of fashion.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

snarks

Rose is a very good full back recovering from a serious injury, not having a good game tho' Sess is not a left back.

MikeW

You a closet spud?

I know full well Ryan's capabilities but the general concensus is the Prem teams are looking at him from a defensive angle.

And, yes, Rose is crap.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

snarks

Not a closet spud, but like the way they play, I look at it as a supercharged Fulham. It's the way Slav plays but with better players. Rose had a good season last year, then had a bad injury, not been on it this year at all.

Still it's just opinions. It's like John Terry, everything I've read about the man makes me think I wouldn't like him, but he was captain of the most successful chelski side ever, and captained his country. Never thought he was great, but his positional sense made up for a lot. So I can appreciate what he bought to the team. And no I don't support them either.

St Eve

Rose is a poor defender. Very over rated