watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we get promoted...

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 18, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Will Sess stay? He genuinely loves this club, he is one of our own, and if we can provide a young man who is just turning 18 a starting position in the Premier League do you think we'll manage to keep him?

Or will the prospect of selling him for 50 million be too much for Tony Khan and our ability to invest in a PL worthy squad?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

NJFulham

I expect him to stay next season, if we go up.

grandad

The picture of him pointing to the badge means such a lot to him , the Club & us supporters. I have it as my screensaver.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: grandad on February 18, 2018, 07:13:33 PM
The picture of him pointing to the badge means such a lot to him , the Club & us supporters. I have it as my screensaver.

As do I!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulhamerica

Quote from: maoconnor on February 18, 2018, 07:19:10 PM
Quote from: grandad on February 18, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

As do I!

Same here!

Woolly Mammoth

We certainly have more chance of Sess staying if we gain promotion.
I would like to think he will stay, as he has already shown he has not forgotten his roots.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Nothing like thinking confidently!!
Lose the next two and we could be outside the top 6.....

But as to your question, would absolutely love to think so but I fear his talent will catapult to him a top 6 side.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

davew

I don't think we shouldn't count our chickens yet unless we are poultry farmers! Safe to say that if we don't go up (and the odds are against us) Sess will go and good luck to him!! If we do go up I hope he stays!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 18, 2018, 08:59:59 PM
Nothing like thinking confidently!!
Lose the next two and we could be outside the top 6.....

But as to your question, would absolutely love to think so but I fear his talent will catapult to him a top 6 side.

And if we win the next two we could be second.  Neither is very likely is it?

To the OP, I think he would stay if we were promoted.  Not just Ryan but his brother and the whole family seem very pro Fulham.

MrFFC

He would be mad to leave if we go up he will get games with us. If we don't go up I still think he should do another season at Fulham for his development but you couldn't blame him for wanting to play in the Premier League. Very important we go up then there is no reason why he wouldn't stay
Come on you Whites!! :)

toshes mate

No doubt the young man has nothing on his mind other than delivering another goal or two on Wednesday evening.  I tend toward the optimistic view that some players love clubs in the same way true supporters do - it's in the blood.