watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Those pesky yellow cards...

Started by glenhodgso, February 18, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenhodgso

Seeing Pack pick up an unnecessary yellow card at Leeds today which means he misses our game on Wednesday made me think about our collection and how close are lads are away from a suspension.

I guess the most cards are held by Johansen, Norwood and McDonald...

Can anyone please enlighten me as to how near these (and others) might be near a suspension?

fulhamben

Depending on the accuracy of the site I've been on, Frederick's is closest to a ban on 8 then Johansen and kmac on 7.  And then Norwood on 5
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cmg

Quote from: fulhamben on February 18, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
Depending on the accuracy of the site I've been on, Frederick's is closest to a ban on 8 then Johansen and kmac on 7.  And then Norwood on 5

Yup. But Kmac has also got one in the Cup - I think that counts.
Anyone getting up to 10 before end of match 37 (PNE) gets a week off.
I think that's how it works.

SG

I thought it was two weeks off for 10

mrmicawbers

Quote from: fulhamben on February 18, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
Christie also on 7 in league for Middlesbrough,

EastEndWhite

I think it's 5 yellows - 1 match ban; 10 yellows - 2 match ban; and 15 yellows - 3 match ban.

Forever Fulham

I was thinking about that when SJ got his yellow yesterday, thinking Slava should have pulled him off.  But it worked out OK.

Baston White

Fredericks and Supermac both have 8 each.
2 more before cut off date of Sunday 8th April would see them hit with 2 game suspension.
That's 9 games against some very tough sides starting Wednesday against Bristol City.
Can't see both avoiding this with the way they play.
This would seriously effect the five remaining games left after the cut off date.

cmg

Quote from: Baston White on February 19, 2018, 10:18:43 AM
Fredericks and Supermac both have 8 each.
2 more before cut off date of Sunday 8th April would see them hit with 2 game suspension.
That's 9 games against some very tough sides starting Wednesday against Bristol City.
Can't see both avoiding this with the way they play.
This would seriously effect the five remaining games left after the cut off date.

It's a bit complicated for an ancient brain like mine, but I think this is about the size of it.

It's a hazard of the profession and our opponents are just as likely to suffer as we are.

With all the 'cut-off' business, it is possible, if you time them right, to get 14 yellows in a season without a suspension.

filham

We had best be careful , could make a difference at the end of the day.

glenhodgso

Thanks guys.

I do suspect then that we will see Cyrus Christie at some point and there is no doubt that Ollie Norwood will be stretching his legs too...