watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Games tonight

Started by irishfulham, February 20, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Villa have the chance to go 2nd and they are bottling it!!!
Bruce has thrown on 2 strikers for the 2nd half but made no impact.

M'Boro, 3-1 v Hull.

:HD:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on February 20, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on February 20, 2018, 08:55:18 PM
Prefer Villa to lose. If we keep our momentum we can eclipse them. Would rather we cement ourselves in the playoff positions and have all those around us drop points.

You've just contradicted yourself.   

Aye I have, was typing this while getting electro-shock acupuncture on my back - my apologies. Still prefer Villa to lose though
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

rusty shackleford

irishfulham

Apparently very very soft pen for villas goal

Fulhamfan666

General

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on February 20, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on February 20, 2018, 08:55:18 PM
Prefer Villa to lose. If we keep our momentum we can eclipse them. Would rather we cement ourselves in the playoff positions and have all those around us drop points.

You've just contradicted yourself.   

Villa 1 Preston 1 now

General

Look if villa draw or lose points I'd take that.. the loss against us and then loss of points two games in a row could start having a significant impact on their mentality. Plus keeps Preston in line which is helpful.

Wingnut

Yeah, I'd take Villa 1-1 Preston. Would be great if QPR could do us a favour against Sheffield United also.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fulhamfan666

General

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on February 20, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
5-0 brentford

Any 5-0 scoreline should be respected and the top of the table between 2nd to 10th is now separated by 11 points so it's a close run thing.

But don't over focus or obsess on other teams. We're a different proposition to earlier in the season and just need to focus on enjoying our style and making the most of it. 

A bit of perspective is healthy. Birmingham have been poor most of this season and are low on form and league position now too. It's not the same as playing harder opposition on good runs.

KJS

Its down to FFC where we finish no one else 049:gif  :54:

grandad

Bit of a mixed bag of results for us. Villa/ Preston was about the best. A lot hanging on tomorrow.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: General on February 20, 2018, 09:44:44 PM
Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on February 20, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
5-0 brentford

Any 5-0 scoreline should be respected and the top of the table between 2nd to 10th is now separated by 11 points so it's a close run thing.

But don't over focus or obsess on other teams. We're a different proposition to earlier in the season and just need to focus on enjoying our style and making the most of it. 

A bit of perspective is healthy. Birmingham have been poor most of this season and are low on form and league position now too. It's not the same as playing harder opposition on good runs.
aye

filham

Quote from: ollienixs on February 20, 2018, 08:42:16 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 20, 2018, 08:33:37 PM
I think Brentford are the dark horses for the play offs,
they 2 up now on Brum that would put them on 50 points.They are on a good run,I fear them more than the likes of Preston,Boro and Leeds.

Fear no one now, our destiny is in our hands, play off are ours to lose now. We have got ourselves into this position and if we don't end up here we can only blame ourselves

No we can't be expected to win every game and at thesametime we have to be wary of someone like Brentford going on an exceptional run. run.

We should look for our competitors generally drawing most of their games while we just win alternate games everything would then be nice and comfortable with no frights.

davew

Going to be a nail biting finish to the season, don't think we can afford to lose tomorrow, not that much of a gap between us and Brentford, amazed they are only 5 points behind us after the excellent run we have been on.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

General

Quote from: davew on February 20, 2018, 09:52:19 PM
Going to be a nail biting finish to the season, don't think we can afford to lose tomorrow, not that much of a gap between us and Brentford, amazed they are only 5 points behind us after the excellent run we have been on.

That's what dawned on me and has suprised me most. We've been on this incredible run.. truly.. and long may it continue. I believe 2nd place is within reach.. but it's humbling to see how close it is all things considered.

Like despite our run, we're still six points behind 2nd and in 5th.

I don't think that's news to our squad or slavisa but whilst we're close we need to remain focused.

MJG

when we lost to them they jumped above us and were a point ahead, so in the run since then they have been keeping up a good run of 23 points in 13 games, while we have 29 in 12. With only ourselves, Derby, Villa and Wolves doing better.
Just the views of a long term fan

The Enclosurite

I think the fact that we are coming up against the division's best team on Saturday (which obviously increases the chance of a defeat) means that we desperately need 3 points tonight to keep in touch with 2nd.
¡COYW!