more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby county

Started by bobbo, February 20, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

I don't know where else to vent my anger but on here,
To say I "hate" is very immature , especially for someone my age, but derby county come in that bracket mainly because of what happened 1982 - think that's right - but I travel to about 6 maybe 7 away games a season and still at my age trying to get to the odd ground I've never been to, however I was at derby that fateful day back then. Here's my point I hold a blue disabled badge for parking most clubs are very accomodating and top of the list is Cardiff -parked right by where we went in for free in the stadium car park.
So as usual I've emailed Derby with my usual request they sent me a list of phone number all at 13p per minute so I emailed them back and explained my plight - no reply so as it's getting close - i called them on the expensive line only after 4 mins of listening to the options to be put back to where I started from. I emailed them again explained and guess what still no reply.

So perhaps it's apt for me to say I hate Derby county for more than one reason.

My god I hope we turn em over.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Twig

That's seriously poor from their administration team.  I doubt you will get any sense from them now but I think it would be worth writing a real letter of complaint, emails tend to get buried but letters are rare these days and tend to elicit a response from a more senior person i.e. they can actually write a few sentences!

filham

Terrible story but am afraid it is not unusual to hear things like this of modern organisations who are just  not geared to service their individual customers.
Your problem of course is finding the right contact in the organisation who can help. I am sure if we can give Derby a good hiding next time we meet it will be a shade more satisfying for you than the rest of us.

Delboy

Send the email again Bobbo and copy in the EFL. I bet they respond then.

bobbo

Thanks for your tips . Twig I've already taken your tip and written and posted it.so if I have no help by Friday I'll use your tip delboy and copy EFL in. I'm gratefull for all your help.

Southcoastffc

Have you seen this Bobbo?   https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/disabled-supporters

Disabled Supporters whom are wishing to attend games at Pride Park Stadium can purchase their tickets either in person at the Derby County Ticket Office presented by Showcase Cinema De Lux, or over the phone on 01332 667528 during their opening hours which can be found here.

For more information on Derby County's Disabled Ticketing Policy can be found here.

Disabled Supporters who are wishing to travel to Derby County's Away fixtures on the road can find all the relevant information for their visit here.

Disabled Liaison Officer: Emma Drury
Telephone: 0871 472 1884* (Option 1) or 01332 821044
Email: [email protected]
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobbo

I've sent my letter , however what you've sent me southcoast is excellent I'm about to peruse it in the morning👍      ------    Bobbo.       Big thanks.