watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Free seat booking email from club

Started by Southdowns White, February 20, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Anyone else had an email confirmation for booking for a free seat for a game that is not named today?

Roberty

Yes - had them before - you will get an apology email later
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Southdowns White

Quote from: Roberty on February 20, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
Yes - had them before - you will get an apology email later
Thanks, I thought it would be a mistake, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one.

hovewhite

cookieg

I did wonder what I had been buying when I saw the heading of the email!

Whitesideup

Strangely my wife received one but I haven't. She had a season ticket  a couple of years ago. (She gave it up because she didn't realize we talked football during both the pre-match drinks and the post-match analysis in the pub.)

Ronnief

I've got one too. Got me worried that I'd purchased something on my account when I was in the middle of the golf course. Must of been when I missed that put.

Andy S

We have all had this email. The twitchy finger again.....

General

Yeah - wondered what that was about too.

HamsterWheel

They've tweeted an apology
"The Club is aware of an email that has been sent out to a portion of our fanbase in error. Our ticket provider was conducting internal maintenance and inadvertently sent out the email, which should be disregarded.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused."

filham

I am disappointed at being unable to join the club TV account as it blocks my application telling me my e mail number is already in use.
I think they have a bug in their computer programmes where e mails are concerned.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on February 20, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
I am disappointed at being unable to join the club TV account as it blocks my application telling me my e mail number is already in use.
I think they have a bug in their computer programmes where e mails are concerned.
Why not just set up another email account for that purpose?  i know you shouldn't have to but it would solve the problem.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

padmac

The phantom 'purchase' will be in your account history too.

gerrys

Quote from: Southdowns White on February 20, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
Anyone else had an email confirmation for booking for a free seat for a game that is not named today?
thanks for the info......just got one myself,  thought someone had hacked into my account...glad it's phantom...

hovewhite

In the words of R Dean Taylor there's a ghost in my house!