watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Freeview

Started by General, February 20, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Desperate for original content and aware the club are trying to do more free viewing stuff (still not acceptable some is behind a paywall), I searched all freeview material on the site (as it's all I can see) and came across an interview with Erik Nevland.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/november/10/nevland-interview

I thought people may find it interesting, mainly for the shirts and the memories those may illicit... I have to say I don't find the questions asked too interesting/deep/insightful/challenging... and that makes the videos more boring, but it was an ok watch - Erik was such a nice guy and clinical finisher - I remember feeling as if he was by far the most clinical striker at the club for us when he was here... whilst the match worn shirts do give an interesting reminder of games and the type of players he played against and also a few insights into what it may be like to be a retired pro.

Andy S

I know we are all up for free stuff and a bargain but none of us can complain when we have to pay. The internet is becoming much less of a free service than it was 10 years ago

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Andy S on February 20, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
I know we are all up for free stuff and a bargain but none of us can complain when we have to pay. The internet is becoming much less of a free service than it was 10 years ago
:plus one:  I pay the annual (£45?) fee to ffctv and when we win, and win well, it's very well worth the money.   When we don't play well, I guess I might question it but for what we are currently experiencing I think it's an absolute steal.   
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.