Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

What results do we want villa loss but then Preston on our heels

YoungsBitter

Villa draw with Preston, Birmingham win at the Bees, Hull beat Boro
The rest have less impact on us.
Quark, strangeness and charm

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SP

Chris Martin clearly hasn't lost his touch, missing a simple chance from 8 yards after 3 minutes.

St Eve

Fulhamfan666

boro and burton 1-0 up each

Fulhamfan666

Fulhamfan666

SP

Was never fussed with Sunderland until they kept singing that awful song 'things can only get better' as we were relegated.  Looks as though they'll be dropping again.

Bolton 1-0

Fulhamfan666

SP

Fulhamfan666

shef wed 1-0 up
brentford 2-0 up
boro 2-1 up

Mince n Tatties

I think Brentford are the dark horses for the play offs,
they 2 up now on Brum that would put them on 50 points.They are on a good run,I fear them more than the likes of Preston,Boro and Leeds.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 20, 2018, 08:33:37 PM
they 2 up now on Brum that would put them on 50 points.They are on a good run,I fear them more than the likes of Preston,Boro and Leeds.

Fear no one now, our destiny is in our hands, play off are ours to lose now. We have got ourselves into this position and if we don't end up here we can only blame ourselves

Fulhamfan666

Everyone up until 13th is dangerous tbh. We have to keep performing, one game at the time. coyw

Fulhamfan666

SP

ChesterTheTabby

Prefer Villa to lose. If we keep our momentum we can eclipse them. Would rather we cement ourselves in the playoff positions and have all those around us drop points.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 20, 2018, 08:33:37 PM
4-0 now  :022:

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: maoconnor on February 20, 2018, 08:55:18 PM
Prefer Villa to lose. If we keep our momentum we can eclipse them. Would rather we cement ourselves in the playoff positions and have all those around us drop points.

You've just contradicted yourself.