watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Match commentary tonight

Started by bog, February 21, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Morning all. This may be already common knowledge but tonight's game is on Radio London which is 721 on Freeview. COYW!

As I well I wonder if Slav will rest TC for Saturday? 

092.gif

Jimpav

bog

Quote from: Jimpav on February 21, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Thanks Bog, useful to know.

COYW

Jimpav, I only came across this station a short while back. COYW!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bog on February 21, 2018, 08:29:39 AM
Morning all. This may be already common knowledge but tonight's game is on Radio London which is 721 on Freeview. COYW!

092.gif 
Thanks for the tip. Think I'll stay with good old Gentleman Jim unless technical difficulties interrupt him (or he loses his voice, which is quite likely if we smash 'em)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

Thanks Bog, I always find their reporting pretty sensible & evenly balanced.

hovewhite

Fantastic as working on the knocker tomorrow ,indoors listenining chan 721 tonight coyw

Neil D

Thanks. I'll have this on and watch the goals go in on Sky Sports News.

hovewhite

I've done the cardinal sin and backed fulham to beat bristol tonite and wolves Saturday, so if it goes tits up everyone can blame me.
And you only get on this bet just over 5\1 for both games.
Bookies tight or what!

filham

092.gif
[/quote

092.gif

If it were a straight choice of playing a fully fit Cairney tonight or Saturday then I would play him tonight as we need to win against Bristol more than Wolves. However I suspect that Cairney may not have yet recovered fully from the bashing he took on Saturday and that he would not be at his best tonight. Furthermore the effects of yet another tough game could result in him missing more than just the next game.

Jocanovic may well decide that it is unwise to risk Cairney tonight and instead play the solid and reliable Norwood.