more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Bristol City

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 21, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Tabby

Will be interesting to see Christie in action in Fulham colours.

twang

Not a bad team at all but a bit weird to rotate half the back four after a clean sheet. Personally I'd have preferred more pace in the front three as well. We'll see after the match if Slavisa got it right.

KJS

Surprised we have left out Kalas considering they have Flint from set plays??

KJS

Quote from: twang on February 21, 2018, 06:49:54 PM
Not a bad team at all but a bit weird to rotate half the back four after a clean sheet. Personally I'd have preferred more pace in the front three as well. We'll see after the match if Slavisa got it right.

Pace on the bench to bring on against tired defence later in the match perhaps??

Tabby

Yeah, Kamara and either of Kebano or Ayite will likely be subbed on at some point, save red cards or injuries.

sunburywhite

Is it because Fredericks is on 8 cards?

Dont want to lose him before Derby and Wolves?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fulham 442

Odd to start Christie after the way Fred played against Villa?

filham

Two changes in the back four seems risky and we really will miss the pace of Fredericks in attack. You never can second guess Jocanovic.

davew

Great selection and bench, real shame to see Fonte not even on the bench again (lol), finally Joka has seen the light!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

Well I got it very wrong. Thought the back line would not change. (And still think it bad practice to do so) Still, in Slavisa we trust.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

I am worried about how we deal with the long throw ins, Betts has probably got to position himself on the penalty spot.

davew

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 21, 2018, 07:04:09 PM
Well I got it very wrong. Thought the back line would not change. (And still think it bad practice to do so) Still, in Slavisa we trust.
2 changes does seem a big gamble especially as we have been conceding very few goals lately, I hope Joka has got this right, sometimes (earlier part of the season....quite a few games) in Slavisa I didn't trust and he got it very wrong, certainly made up for it lately though!

Tabby

Cyrus Christie is our second tallest outfield player. Swapping him in for Fred would probably help during long throws.

grandad

Christie is 6ft 2 " so will be useful at defensive set pieces.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bog

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 21, 2018, 06:53:36 PM
Is it because Fredericks is on 8 cards?

Dont want to lose him before Derby and Wolves?

I think you are correct.

092.gif

Lighthouse

During this period of big matches it makes sense to use the squad. If it works then it is brilliant. If not then it is - what was he thinking. Fingers crossed we don't get buried by high balls in the area.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 21, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
During this period of big matches it makes sense to use the squad. If it works then it is brilliant. If not then it is - what was he thinking. Fingers crossed we don't get buried by high balls in the area.
That is as said already my main worry tonight!

Mince n Tatties

That selection taken me by surprise.😵

Chutney

Those dropped are likely still tired from saturday, its good use of the squad, other teams don't have the option to do so
C O Y W