watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why drop Kalas and Fredericks

Started by The Swan, February 21, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Bristol City have a player who can throw the ball into our penalty box. We need Kalas for his height and Fredericks for his pace down the wing.
Strange team selection. Leave well alone. If its not broken don't fix it.
The Swan

clanky

About to ask the same thing.

Could both be injured ?

Anyone with better knowledge than us ??

The Swan

The Swan

VicHalomsLovechild

I think it's been mention by GJ that Bristol have an airily threat at set pieces. Maybe Cyrus and Denis jump higher? Cyrus just set up Nitrovic for our goal. So I'm not going to question it :)

Southcoastffc

Odoi good in the air, Christie 6'2"
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

General

Christie set up mitrovic for 1st goal. Don't underrate what you may not know.. he clearly got the memo from Fredericks. A promising start

Milo

Targett and Mitrovic our best players so far. Targett rarely misses the tackle and Mitrovic always wants the ball.

filham

I bet Kalas and Frederick will start against Wolves, they will of course be fresh and fit, that will be a bonus for us.

KJS

1 - 1 good point, changes did not affect the team which is good news with all the games coming up. 049:gif

Bill2

Belie
Quote from: filham on February 21, 2018, 09:52:06 PM
I bet Kalas and Frederick will start against Wolves, they will of course be fresh and fit, that will be a bonus for us.
Believe this is the reason for the change.

Lighthouse

We have a squad. We have very tough games coming one after another. Makes sense to swap it about a bit. Kalas after all has looked in need of a rest. Fred has played without a rest for much of the time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Wasn't too worried about Kalas,hasn't been our best this season,especially some of his decision making.

davew

Of course they will start, but we really needed 3 points tonight!! Most teams will lose against Wolves as we probably will on Saturday, so why not maximise the chance of making 3 points tonight, that I really don't understand. I am not making the comment as we only got a draw, good result we are still 5th, but surely 3 points and a larger gap between the teams below us would have been better. I am not sure whichever 11 players were selected tonight would have altered the result as clearly our star players were not at their best, perhaps the wrong players were rested? Lucas should not have been in the starting 11, closely followed by Sess.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 21, 2018, 10:11:09 PM
We have a squad. We have very tough games coming one after another. Makes sense to swap it about a bit. Kalas after all has looked in need of a rest. Fred has played without a rest for much of the time.
Yes, yes and yes, but this was not the game to change things, only my opinion though! If we lose or draw against Wolves and teams below us win, I think my point will be validated.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on February 21, 2018, 10:40:04 PM
Yes, yes and yes, but this was not the game to change things, only my opinion though! If we lose or draw against Wolves and teams below us win, I think my point will be validated.

My score prediction for Sat...Fulham 4 Wolves 0.
😂😂😂..I got a feeling well tank them,they are just starting a hiccup I think,been out front too long...Coyw..😵😵😵

glenhodgso

Quote from: davew on February 21, 2018, 10:37:30 PM
Of course they will start, but we really needed 3 points tonight!! Most teams will lose against Wolves as we probably will on Saturday, so why not maximise the chance of making 3 points tonight, that I really don't understand. I am not making the comment as we only got a draw, good result we are still 5th, but surely 3 points and a larger gap between the teams below us would have been better. I am not sure whichever 11 players were selected tonight would have altered the result as clearly our star players were not at their best, perhaps the wrong players were rested? Lucas should not have been in the starting 11, closely followed by Sess.

Kind of disagree about Sess. Yes he found it difficult in the first half - but goodness - that sublime beating of his marker and pinpoint pass across the front of the goal that Mitrovic (who was brilliant) was just a bit of boot polish away from poking into an empty net (he was knackered by then) was just world class.

Really - the closest to a game winner - Sess also was exhorting the rest of the team to go to the fans after the game ended - he is mature well beyond his years

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 21, 2018, 11:01:21 PM
Quote from: davew on February 21, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

My score prediction for Sat...Fulham 4 Wolves 0.
😂😂😂..I got a feeling well tank them,they are just starting a hiccup I think,been out front too long...Coyw..😵😵😵

Well I hope you are right about the score, let me know if you intend to arrive in that Hot Air Balloon 🎈, as long as it's Red.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MrFFC

Odoi had a great game. Christie was rusty but a great assist. Fredericks fresh for Saturday. Good point is the end, let's push for the 3 points Saturday
Come on you Whites!! :)

EastEndWhite

Quote from: davew on February 21, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

We'll find out on Saturday.  I will be going to the game thinking this is one we can win.

Max Headroom

Resting or rotating not dropping. Thought Odoi had a cracking game.... Fredericks can get tired towards ends of games so not a bad idea to give him a rest