watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ipswich v Cardiff

Started by Whitesideup, February 21, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

Cardiff have one shot on target and win 1-0. Ipswich manage two attempts on target.  Sounds like a thriller.

Southcoastffc

Cardiff V Bristol City on Saturday is going to be a really, really ugly game if Brizzle play like they did tonight. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Mince n Tatties

I still think Cardiff will blow up,don't think they have the squad....But I've been wrong before.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 21, 2018, 09:53:33 PM
I still think Cardiff will blow up,don't think they have the squad....But I've been wrong before.
Maybe but they have other attributes, which is one reason I hate Colin:

Cardiff City captain Sean Morrison says his side's physicality is something he is proud of because it is daunting for the opposition.
The 27-year-old scored Cardiff's winning goal in a physical battle against Middlesbrough on Saturday.
"We 100% take pride in being a physical side," said Morrison. "I don't think many teams want to play us.
"Teams line up against us and see the size and physicality we have and it's quite daunting."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andyb

April will be Cardiffs downfall

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 21, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

You have only ever been wrong once, that's when you thought you were wrong, but you were right all the time.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.