watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Match comentary

Started by bog, February 23, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I listened to the commentary on Wednesday on 721 freeview. Unable to receive Jim. They do a good I feel and are covering the Wolves match also. Sounded as though we really grafted for the point with a collective endeavour. Their Rory Delapodated efforts to score from long throws may have caused confusion but they did not score from one. On one occasion we nearly grabbed a second but Mitrovic was inches from a Sess cross. To those who went was this correct? The match report in the mail consisted of 10 lines of drivel.

Thank you and good night

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

This was no match for faint hearts, played at a high tempo, and because of that, there was a fair amount of unforced errors on both sides, and some desperate defending, but the kind of defending where players put their bodies on the line. Betts was constantly fouled and obstructed unfairly at times, and despite one or two players being below par, if it had been earlier in the season, we could easily have lost it.
What I like about Odoi is that you can rely on him in battle when you have to scrap, he does not hide.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Thanks for that Woollly. That type of play came across in the commentary.

092.gif