more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham - QPR tickets

Started by Affster, February 24, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Affster

Hello everyone!

New to this forum, so if I posted in the wrong part please inform me and/or move thread.

Me and 3 friends are going to London for the game between Fulham and QPR in March. I emailed the ticket company in November/December to ask when tickets would be for sale and they didn't have a date then. Now they are on sale but only for members, and now the ticket company told me that they would not open up the sale to non-members for this game. Problem is that memberships for this season is closed.

So, is there anyone that can hook 4 Swedish guys up with tickets for the game? Our only plan with this London-trip is this game so it would suck to miss it.

(I've checked for example viagogo for tickets but none there.)

Best wishes,
Alfred

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Riversider

Can you leave an e mail address , I'll try and help you if I can 👍

Affster

Quote from: Riversider on February 24, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
Can you leave an e mail address , I'll try and help you if I can [emoji106]
PM

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Friendsoffulham

Affster,

If you use Twitter, contact @Turnstile_Talk, who will have a solution for you.

Riversider

Alfred, I've sent you a reply 👍

OtherHodgson

Alfred I ran into the same problem. Bought flights for my girlfriend and I to fly over from the States for this match only to find the 2017/2018 membership taken off sale a few days later when I went in to buy the seats. Long story short I ended up going with the hospitality option (Seasons) to make sure we would be able to see the match. Wanted McBride's but that was sold out. The FoF family has been awesome and very helpful but compared to the overall cost of the trip we just decided to go yard and not worry about it. If you are thinking about this route don't wait, options are fleeting.

Good luck and I'll be putting out a post before the match looking to meet up with supporters after we thump the QPHahas.  Hope to see you guys out for a pint.

Cheers
Greg