watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a result!

Started by JoelH5, February 24, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Absolutely quality. The only sour note is we should be where wolves are!!

What a goal from Mitrovic too. Showed his premiership class.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Mince n Tatties

Brilliant, I'm still in ground,they'll have to throw me out.
So many great performances from Stefan,Ream,Mitro,but for me Fred was absolutely immense. 049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

Neil D

For the first time in some months, it's hard to point to a single player and say that he had an indifferent game.  Ayite was Ok and he was the least good.  The rest were exceptional.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Neil D on February 24, 2018, 07:37:35 PM
For the first time in some months, it's hard to point to a single player and say that he had an indifferent game.  Ayite was Ok and he was the least good.  The rest were exceptional.

And that's saying something, best day for Ayite for me all season.
We fear no one, we can beat anyone.
Lose to Sunderland and draw with Bolton, a shame yes, but we're making up for it when it counts - scalping the big boys.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

davew

Quote from: Neil D on February 24, 2018, 07:37:35 PM
Agreed, Ayite was poor but doesn't matter, a great team performance and well deserved result. Got to admit that I was worried the first half that the Wolves attack and quick passing from midfield would allow them to score first, but after our first goal, the result was never in doubt!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Holders

Some great performances all round, we wanted it more than they did. Are they catchable?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Andyb

Im in the lake district and streamed the match in a pub halfway up a mountain, what a great win!!!!!!

Woolly Mammoth

We looked hungrier than they did, and it stood us in good stead. This was no one off, this was no fluke, it was well earnt and well deserved.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

As we all know any team can beat any team. But what a run we are on. Wonderful result.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

That game could grace the Premiership. Two very good teams. Both played football as it should. No thug tactics, no cheating or diving, decent ref who allowed play to flow. Eat your hearts out Bristol City & Cardiff fans. This was real football. I am still on cloud 9 with some of our exquisite play. Every player put in a shift & must feel shattered but proud with the result.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MikeW

So agree with everybody.  We were sharp, ahead of them virtually all of the game and the Movement was top.  Mitro brings those two or three moments you need from a bloke who is different class basically.  Let's enjoy the moment with more to come.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Buffalo76

That 2nd place is still very much within reach 😉

grandad

More work for MJG to update his charts.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JoelH5

Just so, so happy with that. I thought we had a good chance at a draw, a tight win if we really played well but nothing that comprehensive. And a clean sheet!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

One James stannard

Wow, how good was that!! Was chatting to a couple of wolves lads after the game and they were blown away by how we played and how tight of a unit we were all signing from the same hymn sheet

We really are looking REALLY good

Fernhurst

Quote from: Andyb on February 24, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
Im in the lake district and streamed the match in a pub halfway up a mountain, what a great win!!!!!!

I'm in Tenerife basking by the pool listening to Jim but so happy tonight won't be able to sleep.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fernhurst

Quote from: Buffalo76 on February 24, 2018, 08:22:37 PM
That 2nd place is still very much within reach 😉

Oh oh oh ,,,,,, that result opens up so many possibilities.......
Bristol to out thug Cardiff tomorrow would mean 2nd is tantalising,,,,,,, don't think about it
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

gezkc

Wolves must be looking over their shoulders now.
Their lead is being whittled down quite rapidly.

cmg

One of the (many) impressive things about this victory is that Wolves were pretty good themselves and yet we were good value for the win.
A standard well above that served up by Hull and Shef Utd last night.

David I

Quality performance today...... Makes you wonder where we would have been if the club had listened to Joka when he identified players he wanted in previous Windows.
Good team performance, only kink in the armour is Ayite, seems to be struggling with form. Poor first touch and inconsistent passing.

But hay... A win is a win is a win

049:gif