https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a result!

Started by JoelH5, February 24, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Quote from: davew on February 24, 2018, 07:44:27 PM
Quote from: Neil D on February 24, 2018, 07:37:35 PM
For the first time in some months, it's hard to point to a single player and say that he had an indifferent game.  Ayite was Ok and he was the least good.  The rest were exceptional.
Agreed, Ayite was poor but doesn't matter, a great team performance and well deserved result. Got to admit that I was worried the first half that the Wolves attack and quick passing from midfield would allow them to score first, but after our first goal, the result was never in doubt!!!

None of today's Fulham players deserve to be single out as poor Dave. Floyd won quite few tackles and was certainly not poor. Just celebrate what was a marvellous team performance.

EastEndWhite

For the first time in some months, it's hard to point to a single player and say that he had an indifferent game.  Ayite was Ok and he was the least good.  The rest were exceptional.
Agreed, Ayite was poor but doesn't matter, a great team performance and well deserved result. Got to admit that I was worried the first half that the Wolves attack and quick passing from midfield would allow them to score first, but after our first goal, the result was never in doubt!!!

At worst "least best" but definitely not poor.

bahay18

Little bit harsh to be critising ayite's form . He was at the heart of everything last week and scored from the half way line ! Tonight was about an outstanding team performance . Mitrovic providing what what everybody could see we needed apart from the clown doing the transfers . Outstanding to a man.

davew

Quote from: Peabody on February 24, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

None of today's Fulham players deserve to be single out as poor Dave. Floyd won quite few tackles and was certainly not poor. Just celebrate what was a marvellous team performance.
I am!!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

Good to see so many positive posts on here.

I thought the whole team functioned as a team, Ayite included, and while some members had more pivotal roles than others I thought they were all from good to terrific.  A super advert for Championship football.

alfie

Quote from: David I on February 24, 2018, 09:44:17 PM
Quality performance today...... Makes you wonder where we would have been if the club had listened to Joka when he identified players he wanted in previous Windows.
Good team performance, only kink in the armour is Ayite, seems to be struggling with form. Poor first touch and inconsistent passing.

But hay... A win is a win is a win

049:gif
You can also wonder if those players supposedly identified came and did not do the job, works both ways.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

KingofCheese

I am so pleased we now have another Bobby Z type player in Mitrovic, that back to the goal, holding the ball and then pushing past the defenders to score is great to see again. It works!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas