more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

For me, best game of the Season!! Fulham 2 - 0 Wolves

Started by Fulham Tup North, February 24, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

:wow: :wow:
Absolutely superb performance.  Solid, Assured, Professional, Confident, Dominating, Quality!!
So well played, hard to tell who was the 'top of the league' side!
How do you choose 'Man of the Match?
In front of the camera's.  Championship teams will NOT want to play Fulham!

Bravo Zulu.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif :beer:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Bill2

grandad

So pleased it was on Sky. Was able to watch it from here in Spain. Every up & coming team we have yet to play will be scratching their heads to try & combat our MF & attack. We now have a plan A, B, C & D & that is before we sub anyone.
Where there's a will there's a wife

HatterDon

Best football I've seen from both teams in a match in a very long time. It really says something about how good we are that we not only beat them by two clear goals but also sent them home without giving up a goal.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

A "Statement" win.  From here to the end, the rest are on notice.  Fulham is for real. 

mikestrand

We made the runaway league leaders look average the team confidence in the second half was dare I say it promotion winning. :wow:

toshes mate

One of the best games Fulham have played under SJ for sure, but also an advert for the Championship with both sides demonstrating moments of real quality.  Mitrovic's goal was absolute quality and the sight of Ryan outrunning the defenders around him to get to the loose ball for the first was also a moment to relish.  This Fulham side can fight and scrap with the best and we now have to do it again at Pride Park next Saturday.  But overall this was another team performance with everybody playing for everybody else.  Great to watch.