watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa

Started by Southcoastffc, February 25, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Aren't we just hugely lucky to have him?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

What a fantastic manager he is,we are so lucky and need to extend his contract.

Bassey the warrior

Absolutely. I love Slavisa. To think some on here wanted him gone.

..FOF..

I don't think it is luck.

After a lot and a lot and a lot of trial and error, the management learnt something  :62:

After Joka, they also have been learning how to get players with the input of every important people in the club.

I wonder what is next for them to improve on?

My preference would be a better worldwide scouting system.

toshes mate

I think we have seen just how much hard work pays off when you have truly great professionals in key positions.  I don't care about his broken English because SJ's football is so good on the eye and it is amazing how he, and his staff, have changed the game plans this season to produce and suit tactics which we didn't see last season.

Bill2

:plus one:
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 25, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Aren't we just hugely lucky to have him?
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

MrFFC

Joka is huge for Fulham we simply have to keep him long term
Come on you Whites!! :)

gezkc

Even when we weren't always getting the results we wanted, I thought SJ was great for the club, just for the way he likes the game to be played. He changed the way we play football and it's a pleasure to watch.
Now that he's got the players he wants and there's a real gritty team ethic there, the results are starting to match the performances.
Long may it continue and I hope he stays with us for a long time to come.

Sgt Fulham

Never lost faith. His no nonsense one game at a time coolness with his beautiful football. What's not to like?

gerrys

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 25, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
Never lost faith. His no nonsense one game at a time coolness with his beautiful football. What's not to like?
:plus one:

colinwhite

thebumponleroyshead

Modern, calm, stubborn when required. We are are very lucky to have him at the helm, when you consider the merry go round. We're not premier league but personally I don't care. The pleasure of following Fulham from my perspective of 1988 onwards has been volatile. Right now we're bubbling hot, rejoice in the tasty broth.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

bill taylors apprentice

Lucky we didn't lose him when even a blind man could see how the internal interference and bullpoo was working against his hard work.