From Main Cardiff City Message Board

Started by berba, February 25, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berba

"Just watched the best side in the division & Wolves"
"I don't see fulham not making autos."
"Not a great result for us. Fulham look brilliant"

ffc73

Nice to read but Cardiff are 6 points clear of us with a better goal difference and have a game in hand.  (Come on Brissol City...).  That is before you even consider Villa who are 4-points clear and with a better goal difference.

Great set of results for us this weekend -v- the chasing pack.  Our win (obviously), Sheffield United, Brentford and Preston all lose and Middlesborough concede a 96th minute equaliser. 

Joka mantra.  One game and 3-points at a time.  On to Derby next week.  Another side above us. COYW  049:gif

toshes mate

Let other teams worry about us if they want.   It shouldn't stop SJ, his coaching team and the players from getting on with the step by step approach to success.  Yesterday was a game needing to be won and everyone played their part.  There is another game needing to be won next Saturday.   That is all that matters. 

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: toshes mate on February 25, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
Let other teams worry about us if they want.   It shouldn't stop SJ, his coaching team and the players from getting on with the step by step approach to success.  Yesterday was a game needing to be won and everyone played their part.  There is another game needing to be won next Saturday.   That is all that matters. 
...and beating Derby would be Soooooo good!!
1983 still leaves me bitter :(   
I know, I know, let it go!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Baszab

Derby are still the most hated team in this household - I love Brentford compared to Derby - how do you let it go ?!

MrFFC

We just have to keep winning certainly in Cardiff's hand they have a healthy gap. Bristol City win today would be nice
Come on you Whites!! :)