Main Menu

What do we want today? Cardif v Bristol

Started by JoelH5, February 25, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyFulham1

Ordar

8 points is probably going to be too many to make up with the remaining games

Wingnut

Have a horrible feeling that Cardiff are going to keep grinding out 1-0 wins like this and they'll finish second.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

keithh

8 points is probably too many but if we could finish 3rd or 4th I believe that means we play our playoff second leg game at home

bencher

Quote from: Wingnut on February 25, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
Have a horrible feeling that Cardiff are going to keep grinding out 1-0 wins like this and they'll finish second.

How is it that every year there seems to be a fairly average team that manages to either get promoted or get very close. This Cardiff team remind me a bit of Reading last year. I was looking at last year's table, and it's unbelievable that Reading and Huddersfield got so many points while Reading had quite poor goals scored and goals conceded, and Huddersfield got promoted with a negative goal difference! To be fair to Cardiff they have a good goal difference, but to the naked eye they seem to be fairly average.

Fernhurst

Dirty horrible teams produced a dirty horrible game with the dirtiest team just shading it. Hate Warnock
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

F(f)CUK

We now look like certainties for the playoffs and we just have to hope that Cardiff have a massive change in form.

Mince n Tatties

Stop worrying....We'll win our remaining games and go up as Champions... 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 25, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
Stop worrying....We'll win our remaining games and go up as Champions... 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

I agree, it's a certainty.
I am amazed Cardif are digging out these results, and I cannot see them keeping it up, and because of that, I haven't given up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Texas White

Watch the next three games and then see where they all are.... We just have to keep winning and not worry about anybody else

..FOF..

Quote from: Texas White on February 26, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
Watch the next three games and then see where they all are.... We just have to keep winning and not worry about anybody else

I agree... hopefully the team will focus on jumping above Derby first.

After that I'm not too sure how we can legally influence others result to be advantageous to us.

Maybe a bit of mind game from Joka.... but, it will need others having to understand what he is saying.

Twig

Quote from: keithh on February 25, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
8 points is probably too many but if we could finish 3rd or 4th I believe that means we play our playoff second leg game at home

Correct, and it's a big advantage.