News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can’t do view from Derby this week-can someone else do it?

Started by terryr, February 25, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

I will  be working flat out this week in Japan from Wednesday .
I'd be keen to read it if someone else can do it this week.
T

FFCpmd

For starters, looked at the Derby forum (they sound generally fed up) and this just got posted by one of their fans: 

PREDICTION !!.
I'm prepared to say it now and come on later and let the players make me EAT HUMBLE PIE .
We are going to get absolutely THRASHED by Fulham we will not cope with the speed they have down the flanks . Our players need to all grow a set and most of our Fans need to stop letting the players off .
Derby 1 maybe 2     FULHAM 4 
But never mind we will still have some fans say " we shouldn't expect to much "    " don't moan at them at match's " 
You heard it here first  " SEASON OVER " !!
For what its worth I think gary is a good manager but boy he has a big job on his hands.

I wonder if the Fulham players are quaking In there boots that they have to come to derby pmsl . Even if we go a goal up all the other side know if they get one goal we start to get the heeby jeebies its laughable and its laughable how many of you fans esp the new young ones say we got to keep putting a comforting arm around them . GROW UP AND GROW A PAIR . Fans and Players alike.
Queue the stupid post that says I know who has got to grow a pair lol  " I have given up now over and out " .