watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jamie Carragher

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, March 12, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Just seen the footage of his spitting. Shocking actually.

Not sure how he will escape the sack from Sky.

Fulham76

RaySmith

I feel it's ridiculous that should face the sack for this,. He must have been provoked.

Andy S

MJG

Sky should sack him. How could he comment at all in the future over say a player spitting in the face of another player.
I can understand him being taunted and all that, but stay classy if you can. He couldn't so bye.
Just the views of a long term fan

mrmicawbers

The way he talks it sounds like any minute he would spitting. Not a great pundit IMO no loss.

MJG

Quote from: RaySmith on March 12, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
I feel it's ridiculous that should face the sack for this,. He must have been provoked.
He was given a hard time previously to this incident, but if you watch the video and listen, he wasn't sworn at or anything like that by this car.
Just the views of a long term fan

Mince n Tatties

All of these people in the limelight who get caught doing stupid things time and time again.Dont they realise there's always someone out there filming them on their phones....Idiot

Slaphead in Qatar

Apart from the disgusting nature of his behaviour how can he present himself as a neutral pundit now if he has shown himself to get so angry with opposing fans.

BestOfBrede

Should be banned from driving too!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Statto on March 12, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
I feel it's ridiculous that should face the sack for this,. He
Sorry but what level of provocation justifies spitting in a little girl's face?

It's so much worse than what Richard Keys got sacked for, it will be quite ridiculous if they don't sack him IMO

(Sorry if you are being sarcastic and I've misunderstood)
Totally agree. Any provocation doesn't excuse it. And Carragher has previously described spitting on the pitch as vile.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southdowns White

Sack him, simple. I don't know what he does for grassroots and youth football but he should start thinking back to basics with his career.

Jamie88

You serious?! Hmm

We've all been there...guy winds you up, you spit in his daughters face. Yeah, the idea of him facing the sack is ridiculous....

grandad

Spitting is the lowest anyone can get. I hate to see footballers or any other sportsman or person spitting. If one has mucus or excess saliva use a tissue. Footballers should carry a hankie. LOL
Where there's a will there's a wife

OdecaMynoT

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

KJS

Sacked! he should be banned from every football ground in the country, totally disgusting thing to do any were but to spit in a young girls face is unforgivable, he should be sacked and also prosecuted by the Police for assault on a minor!

hovewhite

Take Me Home MAF

Poor conduct by Carragher, but the action lacks context, and the only context do have shows a man shamefully filming and goading Carraghers as he drives his car at speed with his daughter in the passenger seat.

Unfortunately the daughter became collateral, but this was because of the Dads actions. Carragher was not just spitting at cars.

If Carragher is sacked by Sky, fair enough, it was poor conduct. But can we also go after the disgraceful Dad who was more interested in getting a video to send to his mates rather than ensuring the safety of his child.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Take Me Home MAF on March 12, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
Poor conduct by Carragher, but the action lacks context, and the only context do have shows a man shamefully filming and goading Carraghers as he drives his car at speed with his daughter in the passenger seat.

Unfortunately the daughter became collateral, but this was because of the Dads actions. Carragher was not just spitting at cars.

If Carragher is sacked by Sky, fair enough, it was poor conduct. But can we also go after the disgraceful Dad who was more interested in getting a video to send to his mates rather than ensuring the safety of his child.

IMO Carragher's action is utterly reprehensible and he should be taken to task for it according to law (i.e. as is said above, assault) and SKY would be wise to take him off air.  In addition, IMO, the father driving while operating a mobile phone should also be punished BUT having just looked at the video footage, the father seems to have no concern that his daughter has been spat at.  His tone of voice "Ooooh Jamie Carragher has spat at my daughter, nice" sounds to me - only my opinion - as if he immediately realises that he can get a nice little earner.  Doesn't excuse Carragher in any way and there was no what I would call provocation.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.