https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Tickets on sale!

Started by HamsterWheel, March 12, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterWheel

A FUL SEASON OF UNMISSABLE ACTION
18/19 SEASON TICKET ON SALE NOW

Season Tickets for the 2018/19 campaign are available to purchase now, with existing supporters able to renew from £299 for adults and from just £47 for juniors.

Both Renewal and New Applicant Prices are guaranteed regardless of the Club's league status next season, if purchased before the deadline of 5pm, Friday 13 April.

All supporters are encouraged to renew or purchase ahead of Friday 13th April to take advantage of the very best prices available for the 2018/19 season.

2018/19 SEASON TICKET PRICES

CRAVEN COTTAGE SEATING PLAN

A Season Ticket continues to offer the best and most affordable way to watch every Fulham home league fixture at Craven Cottage next term.

Renew your Season Ticket by 5pm, Friday 13th April, for the chance to see Premier League football at Craven Cottage next season, at Championship prices.

Supporters wishing to purchase a Season Ticket for the first time are also encouraged to buy before this date, in order to secure the best possible price for 18/19.

Following 5pm, Friday 13th April, all seats will be released, and increased pricing will be announced.

Supporters renewing online will need to login in order to view their Renewal Price.

AGE BANDS
Over 65s, Young Persons (18 to 21) and Juniors (Under 18) as of 1st August 2018.

FAMILY ZONE
Refers to Blocks A, AL, K & KL of the Johnny Haynes Stand. Not available online, must be purchased from the Ticket Office or by phone.

INSTALMENT PLAN
A finance option spread over 6 or 9 months is available for application through our approved credit partner, Zebra Finance. The quickest and easiest way to apply is online. Should you require more information, please contact the Fulham Ticket Office.

RESTRICTED VIEW, DISABLES & PERSONAL ASSISTANT SALES
Can be renewed over the telephone, or by postal application only. Proof of disability is required for any supporters renewing their disabled Season Tickets.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/seasontickets

HamsterWheel

OK for the Prem anyway!
Mine in H6 were £382 last year and now £449, so a cheeky 17.54% increase....

e4b

Excellent value. Done my two. COYW

Milo

I really feel they should make the Young Person rate open to older students too.

MJG

Well lets look forward to CL football in the future and these kind of prices from Spurs

Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

I'm fairly sure I paid £449 for mine last season and next season it's going to be £519 , so that's a more than healthy increase,
I see that the top price in the Riverside is £882 , will there be a more expensive season ticket in The Championship if God forbid we don't get promoted.

hovewhite

Renewed mine great best money I spend every year!

Southcoastffc

I can't see last year's prices - anyone know where I can find them please?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MJG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 12, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
I have them. On record what do you want to know?

mrmicawbers

I will be renewing.Decent price anyway and should we go up would be one of the cheapest in Prem.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: MJG on March 12, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
Thanks - Adults in H2 and >65 in H2 please.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MJG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 12, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
adult £305 Early bird price and then £359 full price
+65  £246 early bird and then £289 afterwards

Southcoastffc

Quote from: MJG on March 12, 2018, 05:39:28 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 12, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
adult £305 Early bird price and then £359 full price
+65  £246 early bird and then £289 afterwards
Perfect - thank you VERY much.

mrmicawbers

Should we get promoted,touts will be all over these.Talking to a mate of mine it's already happening.Apparentley they buy a junior season ticket and upgrade to an adult for certain games.Surely there must be a way of stopping this?

Southcoastffc

I wonder what % of capacity at CC is taken by season tickets?

Robbie

A massive increase in prices !   If we don't go up I will be paying over £35 a game !

MJG

Quote from: Robbie on March 12, 2018, 07:28:59 PM
A massive increase in prices !   If we don't go up I will be paying over £35 a game !
about same percentage increase as rest of the ground and you must be in the most expensive seats already anyway.

Southcoastffc

Albeit as a pensioner with a 25% discount, irrespective of whether or not we're promoted, my seat in H2 will cost £289.  So, for 19 home premiership games it will equate to £15.21/game and if we don't go up it'll be 23 Championship games at  £12.57/game.  Stunning value.   And to be fair, I really don't think that £35/game is unreasonable. Compare it to theatre prices for example.

hovewhite

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 12, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
Albeit as a pensioner with a 25% discount, irrespective of whether or not we're promoted, my seat in H2 will cost £289.  So, for 19 home premiership games it will equate to £15.21/game and if we don't go up it'll be 23 Championship games at  £12.57/game.  Stunning value.   And to be fair, I really don't think that £35/game is unreasonable. Compare it to theatre prices for example.
That 35quid must be Riverside upper tear I'm guessing.

flyingfish

First came to the cottage as a neutral 8 years ago and intermittent visits since until two years ago, since I have been bringing my daughter regularly - now season tickets booked for next season - can't wait!

Now I need to tell the wife....