https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RIP Jim bowen

Started by One James stannard, March 14, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

I thought he was super smashing lovely great

Slaphead in Qatar

bullseye was an uncomplicated very watchable show the whole family could enjoy. good clean entertainment.

sunburywhite

And not a whiff of scandal about him

Great bloke by all accounts

Wish more had been like him
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

keith

Andy S

You mean the story about him and Dusty Bin were not true. RIP Jim and condolences to all your family

Allestree andy

At last jim has got his BFH (Bus fare home) RIP JIM a great man
To the limit and beyond

Allestree andy

Imagine Stephen Hawking's surprise when he not only finds out there is an afterlife, but on entering it gets presented with a bendy Bully and 30 quid in used fivers. RIP, Jim Bowen.
To the limit and beyond

ron

Currently can't believe the amount of people both in the public eye, in my family and of my acquaintance passing away lately.
I suppose that as we move through life the funerals  begin to outnumber the weddings and christenings (pc alert; or alternative) put together.

RIP Jim and Stephen today.

hovewhite

Quote from: ron on March 14, 2018, 06:20:47 PM
Currently can't believe the amount of people both in the public eye, in my family and of my acquaintance passing away lately.
I suppose that as we move through life the funerals  begin to outnumber the weddings and christenings (pc alert; or alternative) put together.

RIP Stephen and Jim,who I remember on the comedians great talent.

Fulham Tup North

Another loss :(
RIP Jim 
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

Quote from: ron on March 14, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Agreed, I didn't know about Jim Bowen (RIP) until I read this thread, terrible thing getting older, people dying wasn't something we regularly heard about when we were younger.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)