watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silent treatment, the fall out from Preston continues

Started by SP, March 12, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

just wash the dishes for a few days mate, always works for me.

Slaphead in Qatar

apart from that time she broke a plate over my head  093.gif

Barrett487

Quote from: win-dup on March 14, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
Think yourself lucky and enjoy the silence whilst you can. There's no words a man dreads more, surely, than ''can/we need to talk'' from a woman. And why don't women realise that ''yes'' ''no'' and ''don't know'' are a perfectly adequate and full response to anything a woman has to say?

From my experience it was always me who attempted to thrash it out, not her, lol. All I would say is, make sure that you have a comfortable sofa or a spare room before you broach the subject.

If you have 'previous' I would tread carefully

bog

Just once in 40 years I forgot our wedding anniversary.... :022: That is the one always remembered.....good luck.... :022:

092.gif

SP

Sound advice from all, it's great to know I have such a large support network.  As we approach the first week mark there are very small signs of a thaw but something weird happens overnight & her resolve seems to strengthen & the anger returns.

One positive,  if we get a result against Real QPR, I have a free pass that starts 2 hours earlier!

049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

It's gone on too long now, it's time you found a girlfriend, you having nothing to lose now.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

If you get to the holiday stage.Make sure it doesn't clash with the Play offs,Semi and Final.Good Luck