watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silent treatment, the fall out from Preston continues

Started by SP, March 12, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

A few impromptu beers after the final whistle resulted in me forgetting I was due to pick-up the Mrs & her pals. When I remembered, I couldn't drive which wasn't well received.  She's still feeding me which is a good sign but still the cold shoulder. I suspect those dreaded words 'Do you want to talk?' are not far off now.  Happy Mother's Day.

075.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Whitesideup

If you don't have a doghouse available, I have one very over-used one that you could borrow.

Jeroen

... but worth it!! :-)

(For obvious reasons don't say this out loud)

Andy S

SP

Still in the dog house but she wants to book a holiday so normal service will resume shortly hopefully.  I doubt she'll break her cold shoulder record of two weeks on this occasion.

bobbo

Oh don't let that go on , look her hard and fast in the eyes and start to laugh, she'll come round.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Whitesideup

Quote from: bobbo on March 13, 2018, 08:03:23 PM
Oh don't let that go on , look her hard and fast in the eyes and start to laugh, she'll come round.
The desire to book a holiday suggests you are through the worst of it. So don't follow Bobbo's advice, unless she say with eyes narrowed, and in a cold voice, "And what are your plans for the summer? "

SP

Quote from: Whitesideup on March 13, 2018, 09:53:12 PM
Quote from: bobbo on March 13, 2018, 08:03:23 PM
The desire to book a holiday suggests you are through the worst of it. So don't follow Bobbo's advice, unless she say with eyes narrowed, and in a cold voice, "And what are your plans for the summer? "

Following bobbo's well intentioned advice would probably result in a trip to the dentist.   :003:

filham

I have learnt that the only cure you have is time, it can take a while so make sure you make no further errors to lengthen the cure period otherwise the QPR game could be in jeopardy.

Nero

Quote from: SP on March 13, 2018, 07:48:58 PM
Still in the dog house but she wants to book a holiday so normal service will resume shortly hopefully.  I doubt she'll break her cold shoulder record of two weeks on this occasion.

but whos the holiday for... her and her mates you left in the cold to warm them up and youre paying

Southcoastffc

Two weeks?  Bliss!! Don't knock it.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

I wish my wife would be silent for a couple of weeks.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Porthogs FC

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 13, 2018, 10:47:52 PM
I wish my wife would be silent for a couple of weeks.
I wish she would too - more from the tea lady please!!

King_Crud

Still in the dog house but she wants to book a holiday so normal service will resume shortly hopefully. 

suggest Russia for the WC?

davew

Divorce is a good option but a little expensive, I have a lot of experiences on that subject and I don't drink (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

win-dup

Think yourself lucky and enjoy the silence whilst you can. There's no words a man dreads more, surely, than ''can/we need to talk'' from a woman. And why don't women realise that ''yes'' ''no'' and ''don't know'' are a perfectly adequate and full response to anything a woman has to say?

grandad

I remember my wife lost her voice & had to rush home as I didn´t want to miss a minute of the bliss.
Where there's a will there's a wife

keithh

Carry on as normal but be prepared that she could either want to "discuss the bullet" it now or hold it over for the future salvo which will include all your past "wrongs".

gang

Silence is golden, take your time with any apology and enjoy the peace.