watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR support

Started by Fulham76, March 12, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

The ha ha's have returned a block of 800 tickets for Saturday. Just under 2,000 of their reduced 3,300 allocation sold.

I thought they were the best supported team on the planet, the only proper fans left in world football???

Puts an end to a debate I saw recently, (between themselves), that they have a much bigger fan base than us. Only tourists at Fulham you know!

Plenty of excuses for them to grab at as they fail to sell out yet again... early kick off, on Sky, they're playing poorly, Ian Holloway - they're using every excuse going.  064.gif :005:

Jonno

Whilst our support can be poor at times (and other times superb), if we ever sold around 2k to them it would be all over their forums.
They still actually believe they are a bigger club, it's incredible. When was the last time they averaged more than us at home? Must be close to twenty years ago.

Andy S

Wait until they get their new stadium - A 10,000 all seater is all they will need

Fulham76

Quote from: Andy S on March 13, 2018, 01:44:25 AM
Wait until they get their new stadium - A 10,000 all seater is all they will need

They'll only need 10,000 when the big boys come to town & pack out the away end.

They're 2nd or 3rd bottom in away support too.

Yamus

A decent sized sitting room with a three piece suite would suit them I would have thought.

Milo

It really could be a cricket score couldn't it.

I hope so anyway. Can't wait til Saturday.

BedsFFC

Boys. This thread could come back to haunt you.

It is Fulham we are talking about here.

I'll remind you all. If we win this game, this will be our longest unbeaten run ever. You do know about us and our history with ruining runs

Woolly Mammoth

My feelings are that it will be a close run affair, they will fight to the last man, if they score first. It could be a very difficult game. It could turn out to be one of our hardest matches. So nobody can take anything for granted. It's just when you think nothing can go wrong, fate hits you smack in the face and brings you back down to Earth. Saturday will be no picnic that is most definite.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

400 of which will be for away fan allocation  :dft003:

KJS

Quote from: KJS on March 13, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

400 of which will be for away fan allocation  :dft003:

Should have read 4000!!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 13, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
My feelings are that it will be a close run affair, they will fight to the last man, if they score first. It could be a very difficult game. It could turn out to be one of our hardest matches. So nobody can take anything for granted. It's just when you think nothing can go wrong, fate hits you smack in the face and brings you back down to Earth. Saturday will be no picnic that is most definite.
Agreed, and they will want to stop us getting promotion at all costs - possibly roll over tonight as well I would not doubt!

Milo

Calm down guys!

I have full faith in this one. 3-1 or 4-1.

Fulham76

Quote from: BedsFFC on March 13, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Boys. This thread could come back to haunt you.

It is Fulham we are talking about here.

I'll remind you all. If we win this game, this will be our longest unbeaten run ever. You do know about us and our history with ruining runs

It's just an observation about their horrendous support, both home & away. I saw similar threads from them because we still had 200-300 unsold tickets a week before our game at their place last season, not thousands of unsold tickets they have remaining.

I also commented on Reading's massively reduced recent attendances. I don't feel strongly enough about rangers to get worked up by the team or their fans as we've barely played them over the last 25 years until recently.

I'm certainly not expecting an easy game against them, our run will end soon & I hope it's  not this weekend.

terryr

Guys...
Pride comes before the fall
Let's keep perspective.
We just need to keep winning and hope no one gets injured

Barrett487

Just hope Ollie's on the pitch for the penalties!

Samjack

Not remotely surprised they're bringing so few. Rangers' support is piss poor. 4th lowest home attendance - Brentford, Millwall and burton below. 2nd lowest away support - only burton below them. I've never understood why they rate themselves so highly. I love it when they try and give it all this Tarquin stuff (don't understand that neither... coz Sutton and Motspur Park is so much posher than Pinner and Ruislip?!)... it just shows they've got nothing else to throw at us.

Saying that, wouldn't be surprised if they took something from this game. It is ripe for us to muck it up!

Woolly Mammoth

If anyone thinks we only have to turn up on Saturday, is not only arrogant but also a fool.

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM
If anyone thinks we only have to turn up on Saturday, is not only arrogant but also a fool.

Their result tonight has probably done us a favour in more ways than one. The team will know they have to be at their best
I was there, standing in the Putney end

SP

Quote from: JoelH5 on March 13, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

Their result tonight has probably done us a favour in more ways than one. The team will know they have to be at their best

And sift a few hundred more away tickets at £30 a pop.  This fixture, which is usually televised must bring in a few welcome £ for us.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JoelH5 on March 13, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

Yes your right, I agree, a wake up call.

Never forget your Roots.