watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR support

Started by Fulham76, March 12, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebumponleroyshead

Just what I was thinking, reckon they'll bring an extra 300 lairy, older, heavier, badly drunk and balder fifty year olds from Northolt to abuse the Riversiders as a throwback to the seventies and the mixed crowd of men women and kids in the Riverside will stare at them like they're some kind of relic, a grainy YouTube video from 1973. QPR, how not to run a football club.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Jonno

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM
If anyone thinks we only have to turn up on Saturday, is not only arrogant but also a fool.
What are you and others on about. The discussion was about how shite their support is nowadays, nothing at all to do with anything on the pitch at all.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jonno on March 13, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM
If anyone thinks we only have to turn up on Saturday, is not only arrogant but also a fool.
What are you and others on about. The discussion was about how shite their support is nowadays, nothing at all to do with anything on the pitch at all.

Calm down, the posts were meant for the other QPR thread.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonno

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 13, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
Quote from: BedsFFC on March 13, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Boys. This thread could come back to haunt you.

It is Fulham we are talking about here.

I'll remind you all. If we win this game, this will be our longest unbeaten run ever. You do know about us and our history with ruining runs

It's just an observation about their horrendous support, both home & away. I saw similar threads from them because we still had 200-300 unsold tickets a week before our game at their place last season, not thousands of unsold tickets they have remaining.

I also commented on Reading's massively reduced recent attendances. I don't feel strongly enough about rangers to get worked up by the team or their fans as we've barely played them over the last 25 years until recently.

I'm certainly not expecting an easy game against them, our run will end soon & I hope it's  not this weekend.

'dont feel strongly enough about their team or their fans to get worked up by them'??
Could've fooled me, thought you had a bit of an obsession with them

Fulham76

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on March 14, 2018, 07:31:32 AM
Quote from: Fulham76 on March 13, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
Quote from: BedsFFC on March 13, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Boys. This thread could come back to haunt you.

It is Fulham we are talking about here.

I'll remind you all. If we win this game, this will be our longest unbeaten run ever. You do know about us and our history with ruining runs

It's just an observation about their horrendous support, both home & away. I saw similar threads from them because we still had 200-300 unsold tickets a week before our game at their place last season, not thousands of unsold tickets they have remaining.

I also commented on Reading's massively reduced recent attendances. I don't feel strongly enough about rangers to get worked up by the team or their fans as we've barely played them over the last 25 years until recently.

I'm certainly not expecting an easy game against them, our run will end soon & I hope it's  not this weekend.

'dont feel strongly enough about their team or their fans to get worked up by them'??
Could've fooled me, thought you had a bit of an obsession with them

Really, why?

Riversider

Imagine the scene, it's 9.00am  in the Fulham ticket office, start of a new day,

Ring, ring, ring, ring,
Good morning, Fulham ticket office, how can I help you ?
Hello it's Queens Park Rangers here, we recently sent almost a third of our tickets back to you because our fickle support thought that we were going to get our arse handed to us on a plate by both Villa and Fulham, now all of a sudden everybody can make it Saturday, I know it's a bit embarrassing but can we have our tickets back ?

Hahahahahahahahaha , no you can't, now f**k off ,
Brrrrŕrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hello, hello can you hear me

Fulham Joe

I imagine that their other 700 million fans will just watch it on the telly.

Fulhamfan666

Chesh

Quote from: Riversider on March 14, 2018, 08:09:08 AM
Imagine the scene, it's 9.00am  in the Fulham ticket office, start of a new day,

Ring, ring, ring, ring,
Good morning, Fulham ticket office, how can I help you ?
Hello it's Queens Park Rangers here, we recently sent almost a third of our tickets back to you because our fickle support thought that we were going to get our arse handed to us on a plate by both Villa and Fulham, now all of a sudden everybody can make it Saturday, I know it's a bit embarrassing but can we have our tickets back ?

Hahahahahahahahaha , no you can't, now f**k off ,
Brrrrŕrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hello, hello can you hear me
0001.jpeg
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

filham

Just hope our fans turn up in numbers and don't decide on the soft sky option.
I was surprised that our last gate was only about 18,000. With our league position and performances I would expect no less than 20,000 for any game.