watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich away sold out

Started by Neil D, March 14, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

2000 seems a fairly paltry allocation to me.  Carrow Rd had better be full on March 30 otherwise more tickets could have been made available to the away support.

DevonFFC

Southdowns White

The away limit is 2500 and I think we've got just over 2000 so there could be some more but if Fulham haven't asked for them we won't get them.

Christy

I've been holding back on getting a ticket, now gonna be in Norfolk for the weekend but tickets have sold out. D'oh.

If anyone by chance has a spare going or knows someone with one, I'd gladly take it off your hands.

I'll try Twitter too...

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Southdowns White on March 14, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
The away limit is 2500 and I think we've got just over 2000 so there could be some more but if Fulham haven't asked for them we won't get them.

Apparently for some strange reason, given the season they're having, Norwich have reduced the away allocation max of 2300 odd to 2000 this term

MJG

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on March 15, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
Quote from: Southdowns White on March 14, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

Apparently for some strange reason, given the season they're having, Norwich have reduced the away allocation max of 2300 odd to 2000 this term
this is right as had it confirmed at meeting on Tuesday.
Just the views of a long term fan

Southdowns White

Maybe a few will have to sit on their hands then unfortunately.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Southdowns White on March 15, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
Maybe a few will have to sit on their hands then unfortunately.

Apparently you need a booking history to get tickets for Norwich home games, I know a few who have tried.
Think there may've been a chance if we hadn't sold out.
I know a lot of regular away travellers who got caught out here including some who haven't missed a game this season. Incredibly there are over 300  on a returns waiting list.
To sell out 2045 tickets nearly 3 weeks before the game given the train situation is pretty impressive for us, begs the question of how many we could've sold if Norwich had a large allocation? 3500+ comfortably I reckon