https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ibrahima cisse

Started by notonfire1226, March 13, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notonfire1226

we havent used him at all? i hope we let him go

Tabby

He was meant to go out on loan to Amiens last window, but it fell through.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It can happen in football, but it sounds as though he is sitting around twiddling his thumbs and not even turning out for the U23s.

Porthogs FC

This is why you need some input from head coach before signing players.

In the summer, we signed Fonte, Kamara, Cisse, Djalo. Mollo, Graham, Kalas, Ojo, Norwood, Soares. We've used Fonte, Kamara, Kalas, Ojo, Norwood. A bit of Mollo. And I'd argue that Joka wouldn't have wanted either Fonte or Kamara if he would have been involved, nor Cisse, Djalo, Mollo, Graham, Soares, just based on who he already had available.

Lots of wasted space, will be interested if we go up how transfer activity is handled this time around.

supersimmo123

Quote from: Porthogs FC on March 13, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

In the summer, we signed Fonte, Kamara, Cisse, Djalo. Mollo, Graham, Kalas, Ojo, Norwood, Soares. We've used Fonte, Kamara, Kalas, Ojo, Norwood. A bit of Mollo. And I'd argue that Joka wouldn't have wanted either Fonte or Kamara if he would have been involved, nor Cisse, Djalo, Mollo, Graham, Soares, just based on who he already had available.

Lots of wasted space, will be interested if we go up how transfer activity is handled this time around.

If it is handled the same way as January we have no reason to be concerned. I think a lot of lessons have been learned from the summer window. I have seen rumours of a Serbian Winger who plays for Benfica I think that we will go for if promoted. You would think that Slav would be pushing that one rather than being a solely based stats finding. I could be wrong!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

All of theses inactive players are wasting money by increasing our wage bill.

filham

I still find it hard to believe that all of these players were signed without the nod from Jocanovic, such an action would be asking for trouble.

MJG

He's young as is Djalo and won't be on a massive wage. He has something about him but maybe not the quick feet that Slav requires atm. I'd not write him off yet. Plenty to work with and if it doesn't go to plan he moves on. Not every signing is ready from the get go and we have seen time and time again not to write players off too early. 
Just the views of a long term fan

hovewhite

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2018, 04:05:39 PM
He's young as is Djalo and won't be on a massive wage. He has something about him but maybe not the quick feet that Slav requires atm. I'd not write him off yet. Plenty to work with and if it doesn't go to plan he moves on. Not every signing is ready from the get go and we have seen time and time again not to write players off too early. 
He has to be on lower wage and done nothing wrong when on the pitch Djalo.

Southcoastffc

Well he's played both a fair bit so I doubt that.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

colinwhite

He did well against Leeds away. Looked too slow on the ball against Cardiff at home. Hasnt got enough skill to play CM in our team,especially first touch ,but you never know,he has the physique.

ffcne

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 13, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

Only because he had no one else.
Kamara ok .Fonte total garbage .
We would have been better off keeping Matt Smith .

MJG

Quote from: ffcne on March 13, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Always need someone with the touch of a brick wall eh?

ffcne

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Would have scored more than precious Rui.

MJG

Quote from: ffcne on March 13, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

and our football would be a pile of rubbish with long ball shite to him. He's a donkey.

ffcne

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

and our football would be a pile of rubbish with long ball shite to him. He's a donkey.
Scored a few for Rangers . Fonte's record is awful 3 goals 2 against Burton.One a tap in.Add to that a missed penalty and being lightweight.Rui's time is up     

MJG

Quote from: ffcne on March 13, 2018, 07:55:36 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

Scored a few for Rangers . Fonte's record is awful 3 goals 2 against Burton.One a tap in.Add to that a missed penalty and being lightweight.Rui's time is up   
Much better footballer than Smith so I'd rather have Fonte in squad.

ffcne

Quote from: Statto on March 13, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
sorry but the other day i got 4 pages of abuse for questioning another poster's decision to start a thread in praise of Ojo, "why do you have to criticise him?" moan moan moan etc...

now we have an argument between two posters about who's more sh1te, Fonte or Smith

fonte and smith have both done a good job for the club at some point and maintained 5-star attitudes despite being relegated to the fringe of the team

If we go up, let's see how many games players like johansen sit on the bench before they throw a strop and leave
What Job has Fonte done?? .