watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

£20 million Mitro

Started by f321ffc, March 09, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

It's being reported that Mitro will cost £20 million at the end if the season, if that's the case if we get promotion or not we have to have him, don't we? I hope this is the case and Mr Khan does "whatever it takes" to make Mitro our man.  049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

SWSixer

Quote from: f321ffc on March 09, 2018, 07:48:19 AM
It's being reported that Mitro will cost £20 million at the end if the season, if that's the case if we get promotion or not we have to have him, don't we? I hope this is the case and Mr Khan does "whatever it takes" to make Mitro our man.  049:gif
If he scores the goals to take us up then I'd say 20m is probably reasonable in the current market. A big World Cup and that could change further.
I think Mitro is the kind of player who needs to feel loved and valued and you can tell how much he is enjoying himself know after a frustrating couple of years.

If we don't go up I can't see us spending that sort of money on a player who hasn't scored the goals to take us up from here.

Hoping the former becomes reality.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

gang

20,000,000 is far to much. 14-15 is more likely.

Denver Fulham

Guys like Kodjia and Ross went for 13-14M a year or two ago. I'd expect an open market for Mitrovic coming off a World Cup to price him well above that.

boplogic

Wouldn't there have been a purchase option with set terms in the loan contract?
Create space.  Run into space.

AllyWhite

Quote from: boplogic on March 10, 2018, 02:42:20 AM
Wouldn't there have been a purchase option with set terms in the loan contract?

Not always, unfortunately. If Mitro continues to perform for us like he did over the past few games, I'd say 20 mil is a steal considering his age.

ChesterTheTabby

If we were to offer $15 million *not dollars but pounds*, then there is no reason why Newcastle shouldn't accept unless they are relegated and feel like they need him. If Joka stays with us, and Mitro feels both the club and national connection, what is to say he won't advocate to stay? Love this lad already, hope I have not spoken too soon.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RaySmith

Obviously it would be great if Mitro helps fire us to promotion  then agrees to sign a permanent deal - a match seemingly made in heaven.

But I don't like to jump the gun.

First of all there is the small matter of actually gaining promotion, then see what happens.

One game at a time....

HatterDon

If he keeps bagging two every match, we'll never be able to afford him -- hell, only about six clubs in Europe will.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

One James stannard

I absolutely love the fella, my goodness is he doing the business BUT it would be interesting to see mitro when things are not going so well for us

Woolly Mammoth

If his goals contribute to Fulham gaining promotion, then he is worth every penny.
He is the first genuine striker and goalscorer since Ross McCormack. Players like him do not come along very often for Fulham, and no I haven't forgotten the goals Sess has scored. He is the missing piece in the Jigsaw, even if he doesn't score, his presence has an effect.
That's the kind of guy he is, he has that X Factor, and Jok being Serbian is a huge factor as to not only why he is here, but also his application and commitment.
Let's not forget that, because we are very lucky to have him on board as well as all our other players.
This is a genuine promotion outfit, but I would prefer to go up automatically, who wouldn't.
However, failing that in the play offs, assuming that we end up in the top six. It's just a matter of negotiating 3 matches, just like we negotiated the previous 46.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

the nutflush

It was always going to be catch 22.  The more he scores the closer we get to going up.  But his price goes up accordingly.  The way he's going he be valued at 50m by seasons end.

filham

If as reported we paid £9m for Fonte then £20m is just not enough for Mitrovic.

filham

Quote from: HatterDon on March 10, 2018, 10:51:34 PM
If he keeps bagging two every match, we'll never be able to afford him -- hell, only about six clubs in Europe will.
Are but we have Fonte to offer in part exchange.