watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next Up: QPR

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 13, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

As we move onto this Saturday's game at Craven Cottage, we take on QPR in the West London derby, which will also be live on Sky Sports at 12:30pm

It's 15 unbeaten for the Whites, with our last win coming at Preston 2-1, however, QPR will offer a much different type of challenge.

Fulham will need their wits about them with balls flying into Matt Smith, but, we must approach this game like no other.

QPR's form over the last 6 games is L, W, L, L, D, W and they play a game in hand tonight away to Villa.

With this in mind, how does Slavisa set his side up to claim all 3 points?

What Team will he put out?

What Tactics will he use?

What will the score be?

Please discuss below

Fernhurst

What Team will he put out?

What Tactics will he use?

What will the score be?

It matters not, we will beat them comprehensively

Tonight, however, will be desperate for them to get a win against a fearful rival
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulhamfan666

bog

I have no doubt our manager will not allow complacency. However we must keep an eye on Matt Smith. I liked him as a player and whilst he did not suit our style he is deadly in the air from corners, free kicks and crosses, if we do not do not concentrate.

092.gif   

Milo

3-1 or 4-1. May be the odd 5 mins of shakiness but realistically we should win comfortably.

FFCpmd

With QPR playing tonight and us having the week off, must help us surely?

hovewhite

Hopefully another 3pionts towards promotion as long as we stay focused.

One James stannard

I have a horrible feeling about the game on Saturday, EVERYTHING suggests we should win this game quite comfortably so why do I feel so worried about it?!? #fulhamish  :022: :023:

hovewhite

Straight up to the game as early then after 3 pionts collected upto  Hammersmith for a few celebratory beers with a fellow supporter.

Southcoastffc

Every time I see/hear Holloway he strikes me as a slightly daft country bumpkin who isn't quite in touch with reality, but has an ongoing relationship with the pixies at the bottom of the garden.    His comments after the Sunderland game at the weekend:

"I'm delighted with the crowd, because we didn't play very well, we didn't get the right shape that they played and it caused problems - we thought they would be 3-4-3.  We didn't get booed off at half-time, when lots of times you would, and in the end we saw a young kid's talent get us something out of nothing.  It wasn't the prettiest, but we'll take that and I'm delighted the young lad is showing why I've put faith in him.  What I need is the fans to stick with us, because in some games that stardust won't show."

If we play to anything like our potential we'll thump them,  hard to imagine we won't win but if we're drawing at 75 minutes I'll start getting nervous.   I imagine we'll be 4 3 3 with

Betts
Fred, Odoi (or Kalas if fit and in view of Matt Smith for them?) Ream. Targett
TC, KMac, Stef,
Sess, Mitro , Ojo/Ayite

Subs
Button
Christie
Kalas/Odoi
Norwood
Kamara
Piazon
Ayite/Ojo
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

I'm quite sure we will win but I think the margin will be slim

filham

That win against Villa tonight will have ramped up their confidence.

This could be one of those banana skins in our path to the playoffs.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on March 13, 2018, 10:12:29 PM
That win against Villa tonight will have ramped up their confidence.

This could be one of those banana skins in our path to the playoffs.

Villa thrashing Wolves Saturday, should have done their confidence good...Fancy we'll wollop them 5-0.
049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

thebumponleroyshead

It has a draw written all over it. We realistically are going to finish in the playoffs and Rangers can play without any shackles, towards the end of the season there are so many games that go against form. I'd be delighted with 1-0, but effectively does it matter? We could lose 2-0 and still win the playoffs. Trouble is, I still remember Bristol Rovers like it was yesterday, I was 7, let alone Grimsby. Hey ho, it's been a cracking season, Cardiff may still yet fall apart you never know, their run in contains many games that fall into the category of end-of-season-strange-results. Could go down to the last game like Pompey away, here's hoping. COYW  082.gif Not sure if I can take the uncertainty  :beer:
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Woolly Mammoth

It could be a tight affair, they cannot be underestimated. We have to be at our best, and hungrier with more desire than them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gezkc

I can see this being a tough game. They showed tonight they're no pushovers, and they'll be well up for this game.

Fulham 442

Yes they will be well up for it. This is the game their fans want to win more than any other. And so do I as well as most Fulham fans! I couldn't bear our great run to come to an end on Saturday against the Hahas.  COYW!

Jonno

Not many tickets left, considering the early kick off and being on TV, should be a great crowd and hopefully atmosphere, especially given their great win tonight.

Fulham 442

Yes hopefully a great atmosphere at the Cottage but I certainly don't hope that QPR'S  great win tonight comes into it!

Jimsbeerbelly

Taking nothing away from QPR, but, after watching the highlights, Villa were absolutely awful, a defensive master class that even Burton would be ashamed off.