watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

North West London supporters

Started by Ged, March 15, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ged

Remember there is no Piccadilly line running between Uxbridge and South Harrow on Saturday
And no met line either

win-dup

Thanks Ged I invariably forget to check on the weekend trains and finish up waiting at Rayners Lane for a Pic train which never comes..............however just checked the TFL site for the weekend and it says normal service on the Pic tomorrow?
Whilst we're on the subject of the Pic anyone on here work on the underground and know why the Uxbridge section of this line is so dire? A twenty minute wait at Hammersmith is not unknown whilst seemingly endless trains head for Heathrow and Northfields. Heathrow I can understand though they are never full, but Northfields?

Ged

Sorry win dip but just checked again and there is no pic line between Uxbridge and. South Harrow and no Met between Uxbridge and Harrow on the Hill so all stations between Harrow on the Hill and Uxbridge are closed with a bus service instead

Penfold

Fortunately get on at Sudbury Hill. However,  a couple of flakes of snow and it will be a shuttle service to Acton Town on past experience!

Ged

Now we got snow so going to be a tuff old journey

win-dup

Cheers Ged I'll probably leave in a minute to make sure I get there in time!