watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coming over for the QPR Match

Started by love4ffc, March 15, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

A very last minute trip for me but I will be attending the QPR match  :yay: 049:gif :yay:

My son and several of his mates will be there also as they are on a school trip for their spring break.  I have all of us in a shared box near the chairman's box.  There will be a total of  of us  :group hug:

Making a day of it starting at the Rocket for breakfast then heading to the Cottage early.  We then will be hanging out in one of the hospitality rooms afterwards  :wine:

Should be a great day. 

COYW!
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

gang

Have a great time, hopefully with a good win.

Southcoastffc

Hope that you will have a wonderful time, enjoying a thumping win.  049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JoelH5

Sounds like a great day. We're going to be starting early too. On the train for 9 am. It's going to be interesting come 7pm Saturday night  :beer: 049:gif
I was there, standing in the Putney end

love4ffc

Actually im starting now in the airport pub  :beer:

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Have a great trip Don
Last time I was there was 2 years ago on a flying trip to give my daughter away
and went to the ground to give the wife, Ida (who you met) a smell of the ground
on a 2 pound (each) walk onto the pitch.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

OtherHodgson

My girlfriend and I are on a 3:50pm flight today from the States landing at LHR 9:40am tomorrow. Gonna be tight but we'll make it.  Couldn't be more excited to be back at the Cottage for a match and it's a first for her (also very excited).

We'd love to meet up for a pint after the match with some FoFers.  We bought the hospitality package so we'll likely hang around the grounds for an hour or so post match but tell me where you're at and the first round is on me. 

Cheers and COYWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OtherHodgson

Love4ffc sounds like you might be in the Seasons Wine Lounge as we will be. Let me know if that's the case.

Safe travels!

Burt

Have a great trip over Don - I'll wave to you from the Hammersmith End :)

e4b

Twig

To all of our travelling supporters, well done and have a great day.

OtherHodgson

Should I be getting nervous about the weather canceling the match?  Not looking very good with snow starting at 4am and continuing through match time.

love4ffc

Yep, I'll be in the wine lounge and should not be hard to pick out as I will be with my son and his 12 mates from school.  Looking forward to meeting a lot of fantastic Fulham fans.  I'll be there early as the lads will want to heat the club store. 

As for my day had a lovely walk about in the Putney area trying to shake off my jet lag.  Watched some of the crew teams practice and got to see the Cottage from a new view for me.  I could invision the stadium concept and have to say it would really make the Cottage look incredible. 

Jonaldiniho 88

Have a great time. Will be in the lion with e4b but sounds like I will miss you.

love4ffc

Quote from: OtherHodgson on March 16, 2018, 03:04:48 PM
Should I be getting nervous about the weather canceling the match?  Not looking very good with snow starting at 4am and continuing through match time.

My two local wanna be weathermen mates reckon no. 

OtherHodgson

Excellent love4ffc, we'll look for you in the lounge and come say hi. 

I looked deeper into the weather and it doesn't look like there will be enough accumulation to bother the match. 

We just sat down in our seats for our first flight to DFW, drinks in hand.  Hoping out next flight arrives a bit early into LHR and then perhaps  we'll have time for a pre match pint at the Lion.

COYWS!