watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket renewal pack

Started by Burt, March 16, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

I know there has been a separate thread on this re the recent email sent to season ticket holders, the costs, etc. but I got a pack in the post this morning which had a bit of a nice touch on the opening page:

We are Fulham.
A football club steeped in history.
London's original.
Tradition is always in our soul.
Where we're from, where we've been, what lies ahead.

A family club that loves the game.
A Head Coach that leads from the front.
A team that plays with heart.
A welcome without compare.
A special place, a Cottage we all call home.

We need your heart, your soul, your support, your songs.
From Hammersmith to Putney, From Johnny Haynes to Riverside.
Every game, every adventure.
Ride the rollercoaster.
This is Fulham Football Club.
The Club where you belong.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Southcoastffc

Sums up why I support Fulham FC.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

flyingfish

Oh love. I haven't told my wife that ive got season tickets for me and my daughter yet. Was waiting for the time to be right. If new ticket holders get something too does the envelope give it away? Am sat at work at the moment

Burt

Afraid so...

On the front it's got the club crest in the top left, and on the back it has "FAITHFUL" in huge letters, along with "Fulham FC 18/19 Season Ticket".

Burt

flyingfish

Quote from: Burt on March 16, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Afraid so...

On the front it's got the club crest in the top left, and on the back it has "FAITHFUL" in huge letters, along with "Fulham FC 18/19 Season Ticket".

lol, I'm for the high jump when I get home! My daughter will be home from School in half an hour, so if my wife hasn't noticed it's going to be "MUM OH MY GOD DAD'S GOT ME A SEASON TICKET!!"

I was going to save them for her birthday, as well.

Burt

Actually this pack is more geared towards existing season ticket holders so if you weren't one this season you may have escaped...

Southcoastffc

Isn't the pack just an invitation to renew?   That's what I had today.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MikeW

Perhaps Sarah has come back to give them a few lessons in public relations and communication.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

filham

Nothing for me in today's post, perhaps it will arrive tomorrow when I return from the QPR match , hopefully I will be in the right mood to sign the cheque immediately.