watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our last six games

Started by The Swan, March 16, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

We have won five and drawn the other one, all against teams in the top six. A great run.
Tomorrow we play a team in the lower part of the league, we must not slip up.
We must play Rangers as if they were in the top six and come away with a win.
The Swan

davew

Quote from: The Swan on March 16, 2018, 08:59:00 PM
We have won five and drawn the other one, all against teams in the top six. A great run.
Tomorrow we play a team in the lower part of the league, we must not slip up.
We must play Rangers as if they were in the top six and come away with a win.
The important thing is not to get complacent after our great run not just from the last 6, but from the last 15 games! On paper we shouldn't lose more than 1 (if any) of our last 9 games, with a better start to the season we would have almost been guaranteed a top 2 finish, but that isn't likely to happen now, not impossible but very unlikely! 3rd or 4th place should be our aim, anything better than that would be a bonus, 3rd or 4th place is also a bonus, in fact a great bonus, 3 months ago not many on here would think we would now be arguing about which position we would finish in the top 6. Roll on 2moro and hopefully another 3 points!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

The Rock

SJ is not a celebrator nor jolly chap. I'd expect a professional and prepared FFC.

Burt

Quote from: The Rock on March 16, 2018, 11:34:15 PM
SJ is not a celebrator nor jolly chap. I'd expect a professional and prepared FFC.

Agree - doesn't seem the type of guy to take things for granted, and QPRs win at Villa would have been as strong a signal as you could hope for re the need to guard against complacency.

grandad

Our magnificent run has to end at some time but please not today. I am more nervous about today than the previous 6 games.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

It will not be a cake walk, remember Sunderland and Burton and don't forget Smith and Fulhamish.