watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby have got problems for Sunday .

Started by Riversider, March 16, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Due to an injury crisis Derby County only had 10 players fit for training today, Gary Rowett described the game against Cardiff as a game that "we've just got to get through, before getting players back after the International break"
Looks like Colin is getting a bit of the rub of the green at the moment,
On the plus side for us Aston Villa are missing both their left and right back tomorrow.

Milo

Im giving up on 2nd if Cardiff dont drop points this weekend.

davew

Quote from: Riversider on March 16, 2018, 09:39:17 PM
Due to an injury crisis Derby County only had 10 players fit for training today, Gary Rowett described the game against Cardiff as a game that "we've just got to get through, before getting players back after the International break"
Looks like Colin is getting a bit of the rub of the green at the moment,
On the plus side for us Aston Villa are missing both their left and right back tomorrow.
I would take that with a pinch of sort!! 1 banned, 2 definitely out, 7 doubtful, how small is their squad??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

The Rock

Funny, Warnocks been spouting his gob about their terrible injuries and selection issues. Is this some sort of excuse contest thing? They can't both lose. Stand up for yourself.

grandad

Rowett on the BBC said Warnock is the Championship Manager of the season. Ha,ha. Two managers who would rather play borderline legal football instead of the real football as it was intended to be played.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

I would hate to be married to Warnock, he is like an old fish wife.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Darkside

Quote from: Milo on March 16, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

Another 45 minutes like today's 2nd half and the playoffs could be unreachable.
Forget 2nd place after today :016:

Twig

Quote from: Darkside on March 17, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Didn't we extend our unbeaten streak and move up to third in the table? Or have I missed something?

Milo

Quote from: Twig on March 18, 2018, 01:29:45 AM
Quote from: Darkside on March 17, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Didn't we extend our unbeaten streak and move up to third in the table? Or have I missed something?

Zzz

We've lost 2 points in the race for 2nd that was already highly unlikely.

Playoffs were a foregone conclusion anyway.

Anyway! I came here just to update everyone that derby has had quite a bit of snow overnight. Don't think it'll prevent them playing as buses etc still running but who knows.

fcfulham55

A small. Very small detail that could work against Cardiff. Playing another mid week fixture. And hopefully a fitter Derby Team, as many first team players were set to miss the game today. COYW.

16 unbeaten.  Get to 80 points+ then whatever our last 3 competitive games are. Let's go unbeaten in those. And we'll be up.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

terryr

Game postponed due to snow so plenty of time with the International break for Derby to get healthy

JoelH5

Bit fishy. There's not much snow and this gives Derby time to rebuild. Also means Cardiff have had a huge break in play which could also work well for us.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bucksfulham

Riversider

Quote from: bucksfulham on March 18, 2018, 01:17:19 PM
BBC website says frozen pitch.

I would think that's virtually impossible at a modern football stadium with under soil heating, unless somebody at Derby forgot to turn it on of course.

Milo

Bill2

This must  have been  ref decision as clubs can't call a game off, seen Warnock on the box whinging about it. He was all about lack of snow but if the pitch is frozen it is not something you can see.