watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Snow!!

Started by Andyb, March 17, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyb

Its starting to snow quite badly in kent, how's the weather near the ground? Should be a fun trip up!

MaidstoneMark69

Haven't got anything in Maidstone yet, surprisingly.

Andyb

Im only rochester and its bad!

Dodger53

Nothing in W Sussex

_Putney_

Snowing here in putney.  Not sticking. Game will be fine as it's on sky, I think even the weather will bend over for sky

mojo

I'm near Bromley and it's coming down steadily. Roads are ok though. If it gets worse I'll take the train.
I'm assuming it's gonna not get called off as it's on tv and they'll do their damnedest to keep it on

bog

We have some near Margate. I blame Putin.
I always recall going to a game at Luton when the Maestro was playing and it was snowing and they were using a white ball. Johnny seemed to mention to the ref at a free kick that it was hard to see the ball given the circumstances ...but they played on the same.   :doh:

092.gif

hovewhite

MaidstoneMark69

Settling on road Hovewhite?

hovewhite

SWSixer

Live on TV in Australia tonight. Somewhat of a rarity these days. Settling in with a beer or two and ready to cheer on the boys. Can't wait. Safe travels to all heading to the ground.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Burt

Here in Thames Ditton, heavy snow, starting to settle. Will be setting off in an hour or so, probably by train.

OtherHodgson

Only a few specks here at LHR, but our gate is occupied due to de-icing and we're sitting out on the tarmac waiting for an open gate.  Don't these people know we've got a Fulham match to make?

Fulham Tup North

Plenty of SLEET in Scarborough, only settling on the roof, the road is clear from my house all the way the The Anglers, so should be sipping my first Guinness by 11:30  :)
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Grumpy Worthing White

A big fat zero down here in Gods Waiting Room on the Sarf coast.  092.gif

sunburywhite

nothing in Vauxhall
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jock White

In Bali, hoping to get a stream as all the bars are closed and we are confined to hotel for a Hindu Festival. But at least its warm!!

the nutflush

Quote from: SWSixer on March 17, 2018, 09:32:06 AM
Live on TV in Australia tonight. Somewhat of a rarity these days. Settling in with a beer or two and ready to cheer on the boys. Can't wait. Safe travels to all heading to the ground.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Where are you SWSixer?  I'm in Melbourne.  Got a nice bottle of Pinot form the Mornington Peninsula.  Can't wait for this one. 

Born and Bred

We've had a snow flurry in Fulham this morning but nothing major. The wind has been blowing a gale though, it'll cause quite a 'chill factor'coming off the Thames! Brrr!!!! COYW's!!!

the nutflush

33 degrees here today.....