watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bad day

Started by ChesterTheTabby, March 17, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Odoi will lose his place after that methinks... we had a mare of a second half. The unbeaten run continues to 16 games!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

snarks

Amazing - a new club record unbeaten and I'm disappointed!

Lighthouse

New Fulham club record. 16 games unbeaten for the first time in 139 years. 12 wins and 4 draws in that run.

Not such a bad day. But I agree it should and could have been better. Too many mistakes on and off the pitch.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jamie88

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 17, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
New Fulham club record. 16 games unbeaten for the first time in 139 years. 12 wins and 4 draws in that run.

Not such a bad day. But I agree it should and could have been better. Too many mistakes on and off the pitch.

Not technically, our club record is 22 unbeaten league matches from 1897-1898. Sorry to be pedantic lol
Given that that was a few months before we turned professional I'm willing to let it slide :D

gezkc

QPR smelt blood in the second half, hustled us and we looked very shaky.
I actually thought Odoi played really well in the first half. It was a bad mistake, but the whole team was making them in the second half. Tim Ream looked very flustered too.
Oh well, everyone has off days. Next game we'll put it right.

hovewhite

Not sure what happened to the team today,we went 2up,then it went t##ts up.
At least we didn't lose.

Twig

Odoi should have learnt from that mistake so I would keep him in my starting eleven. He will come back even stronger.

SuffolkWhite

If we had come from two down we would all be happier, but 16 games unbeaten it excellent and 4pts from that lot in a season is not to be sniffed at.

And we went 3rd!!!!

Break has come at a good time, re charge batteries and go again, all to play for still.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"