watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We will still make the play offs!

Started by davew, March 17, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Not sure why the ref allowed 3 minutes of additional time when the board said 1? Their goal changed the match and from the start of the 2nd half I could only forecast 1 winner, them! The substitutions were ridiculous, all 3 of them, no need for me to add any more adjectives about Rui Fonte, the more I see him the less I like him!! In the end we were lucky to get a point so we should at least be thankful for that. Odds were against us making the top 2 and after today obviously less likely but we do have the consolation of finishing 3rd or 4th, we should be happy with that. Maybe the enforced break will do us good, as for our m.o.m. only 1 candidate i.e. Betts!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

We will still have to earn a place in tho top six. There is still time for Fulham to blow it completely.
Then it's how we negotiate the play offs. Nevertheless we can win both home and away , so we have a fighting chance, providing we can remember how to fight, because today we surrendered.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

I think the performance is more worrying than the result. I'm sure Joka will sort it out though. We move on to the next game.

One Martin Thomas

Look what happened to Villa home to QPR !

thebumponleroyshead

Exactly, last ten games are unusual results wise as are the first ten. No panic, just prepare for the lottery that is the play offs. In Joka I trust.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land