https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Really classy for some in riverside to boo fonte

Started by BedsFFC, March 17, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Quote from: BedsFFC on March 17, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
Quote from: Baszab on March 17, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
Some were voicing their displeasure at the substitution not him personally - he is patently useless

So is their support
Quote from: Deeping_white on March 17, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
Thought our fans in general were awful today, no atmosphere and people jeering us playing it out from the back, when it's abundantly clear that's how we start our attacks and structure our play, yet even at 2-1 there were idiots booing and yelling to lump it route one to an outnumbered Mitrovic. Perhaps the part timers who only turn up for the derbies shouldn't come at all...
Quote from: Deeping_white on March 17, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
Thought our fans in general were awful today, no atmosphere and people jeering us playing it out from the back, when it's abundantly clear that's how we start our attacks and structure our play, yet even at 2-1 there were idiots booing and yelling to lump it route one to an outnumbered Mitrovic. Perhaps the part timers who only turn up for the derbies shouldn't come at all...
firstly I would never ever boo a fulham player-john terry yes-but never one of ours , but it wasn't a case of notbuilding from the back , it's more a case of players persisting in passing near the back in extremely dangerous situations, and guess what that is what gave them their equaliser, exactly that.
Instead of as you say hoofing it , but there's an old saying amongst defending players - " always clear yer lines " - when it's dangerous.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

ffcne

Quote from: alfie on March 18, 2018, 10:16:47 AM
Quote from: ffcne on March 18, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
Quote from: alfie on March 18, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
I really don't understand the nastiness levelled at Fonte, he is not a rubbish player he is just not suited to us or the championship, we all know this, he is put on the pitch by our manager who obviously feels he is. For me it is down to Slav for playing him
He is a rubbish though
There are people that try and there are people that moan about people that try.
What a politically correct world we have become .I would agree if he was playing
  for an under 12  side on a Saturday morning.
Lets all feel sorry for Rui,because he tries .How much is  he on ?
            Lets give him player of season because he tries !!!

hovewhite

I support any fulham team from the riverside,and while they are on the pitch encourage not boo.

alfie

Quote from: ffcne on March 18, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
Quote from: alfie on March 18, 2018, 10:16:47 AM
Quote from: ffcne on March 18, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
Quote from: alfie on March 18, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
I really don't understand the nastiness levelled at Fonte, he is not a rubbish player he is just not suited to us or the championship, we all know this, he is put on the pitch by our manager who obviously feels he is. For me it is down to Slav for playing him
He is a rubbish though
There are people that try and there are people that moan about people that try.
What a politically correct world we have become .I would agree if he was playing
  for an under 12  side on a Saturday morning.
Lets all feel sorry for Rui,because he tries .How much is  he on ?
            Lets give him player of season because he tries !!!

What an earth has politically correct world got to do with anything, my point was I don't agree with the nastiness against him, that's all.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 17, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on March 17, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 17, 2018, 03:18:01 PM
We certainly tried our best to lose the game. The substitutions were Bizarre and did us no favours at all. It's not the end of the world but it just feels like it.
Yet again I agree Woolly, those are the two I would have liked to see come on.

Piazon was struggling all day with close attention and offered very little defensively. Ayite was a sensible change. Sessegnon was really struggling second half and just doenst quite have the game when teams are denying us any time. Ojo seemed a very sensible change.
Cairney was being doubled up on and wasn't able to shift the momentum. Many on here have talked about Fonte in a no 10 type role.

From my perspective, Mitrovic was getting no service in the 2nd half. I'm assuming that's what these changes were trying to do. It was only for 10 minutes

I have no complaints with Ayite, but Fonte coming on was an insult to the other subs, and to get anything out of Ojo, he needs to be brought on a lot earlier as he takes too long to warm up and get going.
Should have brought on Norwood and Kamara. Poor judgement by Joka, and no inspiration with his tactics when it was clear the passing movements and ten yard balls to feet had run out of steam.
Both manager and players have to look at themselves they all froze including Jok.