watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Are we surprised?

Started by bog, March 17, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

No one is going to roll over for us. This was a London derby, bragging right were up for grabs. We are still unbeaten, all sides on long unbeaten runs have iffy performances along the way. At least we did not lose.

Was there a minute's silence for Stan? 

092.gif   

bobby01

No a  minutes applause that the hahas tried to ruin
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Sgt Fulham

4 points from PNE (A) and QPR (H) seems right. Autos was always a massive ask and you never know. If we do not reach 2nd then it's because of our start and our second half of the season effort has been phenomenal. Poor second half today but the boys have been outstanding for so long so can't be mad

Woolly Mammoth

I am only surprised we did not lose it. Because we did our best. Lucky that Rangers were limited in their technique, they couldn't take advantage.
Two points I will add, we lacked leadership on and off the pitch, and mentally we froze today. Even in the first half we looked nervous.
Long way to go but it slightly worries me that over two legs in the play offs we will come unstuck because of our shortcomings, especially if we come across Borough.
Then again if we reach Wembley will the occasion get to us, or will we embrace the wide open spaces and pass a team off the pitch.
Assuming we finish in the top six. Then again Villa and Cardiff could lose this weekend, and we have gained a point on them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

keith

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 17, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
I am only surprised we did not lose it. Because we did our best. Lucky that Rangers were limited in their technique, they couldn't take advantage.
Two points I will add, we lacked leadership on and off the pitch, and mentally we froze today. Even in the first half we looked nervous.
Long way to go but it slightly worries me that over two legs in the play offs we will come unstuck because of our shortcomings, especially if we come across Borough.
Then again if we reach Wembley will the occasion get to us, or will we embrace the wide open spaces and pass a team off the pitch.
Assuming we finish in the top six. Then again Villa and Cardiff could lose this weekend, and we have gained a point on them.
very well put Bruv.