watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Twists and turns

Started by Favershampaul, March 17, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favershampaul

Earlier today I was feeling pretty disappointed but having seen how the rest of the Day panned out not feeling so bad. If Derby do a job on Cardiff tomorrow the only winners this weekend will be us. If we don't think Derby are a threat and we can't stop wolves going up then a point is not so bad .
Could do without this international break though , also Millwall are really playing well at the moment they could hurt us . Before today I was very content with a  playoff place . More twists and turns to come

davew

Results certainly did go in our favour, not the first week lately that this has happened! Derby a threat to what, preventing us from reaching the play offs? As you say Millwall (and Brentford) could both cause us problems on their current form, all the more reason why I would like to see Derby lose, makes no sense to why you and others would suggest that they want Derby to win and at the same time warn that we could be under threat by teams like Millwall etc. I would rather see Derby not close the gap on us and let all of those teams fight for the scraps of getting into the play offs, I am certain we will finish 3rd or 4th this season, after that who knows?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Favershampaul

The truth is I agree with you but as long as there is a chance of nicking 2nd then I'll keep believing.
The point you made about fighting for scraps is going to be important in the final few games. We're all going to drop points but three derby's is tough.