https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game off

Started by Favershampaul, March 18, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favershampaul

Derby vs Cardiff called off

Roberty

What joy - Derby might get some of their injured player back when it's played in mid-April
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Slaphead in Qatar

Hmmmmmmm - could have really done with the win yesterday. Cardiff would have felt pressure going into international break with us breathing down their neck

VicHalomsLovechild

Means Cardiff unable to increase the gap now before the break. Derby have time to sort themselves out. After the break both of those teams will need to squeeze the extra game in. Cardiff still to play Villa and Wolves. We're deservedly THIRD. Team will feel they let themselves down and want to correct that AND isn't this our longest unbeaten run ever ever ever !!!  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Might work in our favour with Cardiff having to play more games in short time,and Derby needing win to consolidated playoff position..

Twig

Agree with all the above. We are sitting in a good position now.

Riversider

Colin will be fuming with this, anytime that happens is fine by me.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 18, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
Might work in our favour with Cardiff having to play more games in short time,and Derby needing win to consolidated playoff position..

There you go. Bit disappointing to drop points, damn lucky to get one but we're still rolling. "Onwards and upwards Rodney"

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 18, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
And with a rushed rearrangement, hopefully not so many Cardiff fans can make it to fixture!
Home fans crown out Cardiff and grab a little 1-0.
Keep chipping away!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Riverside

So in the end a decent weekend for us .

But could have been better !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fcfulham55

A little luck goes our way.

I can see Derby winning the re arranged fixture.
Sent from my Nokia 3310