watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Really Poor

Started by Peabody, March 18, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

By Rangers supporters, singing their inane songs during  the Stan Brown tribute. Didn't go yesterday, preferred the warmth of my daughters house, watching on Sky, you could clearly hear them.

alfie

Quote from: Peabody on March 18, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
By Rangers supporters, singing their inane songs during  the Stan Brown tribute. Didn't go yesterday, preferred the warmth of my daughters house, watching on Sky, you could clearly hear them.
That's their level Mr P, no shame
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Frackleheath

Hi Mr P - I did the same as you yesterday, as here, it was snowing at 8 and still at 10.30, and with the forecasts and possible road conditions I decided to stay put.

Were we poor or were we poor!!!

Too cocky, too over confident, too casual, too slow!

I'm glad I wasn't there, I think that my language may have got me ejected!!

See you in a couple of weeks for the Leeds game.

filham

Did you read that post last week where some one was so bold as to suggest that Jocanovic had eliminated "Fulhamish" from the Cottage.

I warned him that he was playing with fire and thought  that the post would let "Fulhamish back in sooner than later. Well Jocanovic with his questionable substitutions left the door open for him yesterday.

Two goals up with less than a minute of first half injury time to play and we let in a set piece goal, a disasterous mistake by our centre back, Fulham well on top in the first half were poor in the second half.

There will be more of  "Fulhamish in the last eight games, Jocanovic just has to learn to live with it.