watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ak47 and mitro up front ?

Started by notonfire1226, March 18, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notonfire1226

the 2 are absolute beasts , if  they work together at front we could have the best partnership ever. 049:gif 049:gif

spikey norman

Would need to go some way to be better than Saha and Hayles who worked together brilliantly

colinwhite

Not going to happen as we would have to change both shape and style.

Neil D

Similar kind of players - except that Kamara has more pace but much less effective in terms of finishing.  That said, I would still try Kamara ahead of Piazon and Ayite.  This position on the right has been problematic for Joka and remains unsettled.

filham

Quote from: Neil D on March 18, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Similar kind of players - except that Kamara has more pace but much less effective in terms of finishing.  That said, I would still try Kamara ahead of Piazon and Ayite.  This position on the right has been problematic for Joka and remains unsettled.

Plenty of choice for that right side position:
Kebano, Fonte, Ayite, Ojo, Piazon, and Kamara.

I would like to see Kamara given more time but perhaps the problem is that six players is too many and no one is being given time to settle.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: filham on March 18, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Plenty of choice for that right side position:
Kebano, Fonte, Ayite, Ojo, Piazon, and Kamara.

I would like to see Kamara given more time but perhaps the problem is that six players is too many and no one is being given time to settle.

Kamara would be my pick of an average selection, no reason why he couldn't play right wing
and drift inside.
Kebano would be next but he's not even on the bench.

Other than that play Christie and Fred

Piazon, Ojo, Fonte, Ayite none of them have much "fightability"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Milo

I think persist with Piazon as he fits the shape.

If Kebano doesn't get back onto our bench I'll cry! Such a misjustice. He's our super sub! Quick feet, early shots. A right wildcard for when things aren't clicking.

Jims Dentist

That's the substitution I would have liked to see yesterday, rather than the bad decision making Ojo
coming on.