watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This is bold but I blame SJ

Started by bobbo, April 14, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Taking Kebano off was a funny decision but then Jocanovic's substitutions are often difficult to explain.
Just hope Kebano is fit for Friday for there is little doubt we need him in that wide right spot.

HV71

I think we do need Kebanos pace , tenacity and aggression. I think Joka thought that as well on Saturday that is why he brought him on relatively early in the second half. He was brought off though for a reason - not a whim (I don't think Joka does whims). Now from where I was - he looked shot - I may be wrong. If he wasn't in good shape then Joja was probably seething that he may have professed to be fit in his desire to want to play but wasn't. Again pure speculation on my part. It may have been that he was given specific instructions and wasn't delivering them ( I don't know ) or it may have been that he just saw we were being overrun and wanted to put a bigger lad on to help with defending set pieces ( again I don't know) . There must though have been something as I just don't see Joka waisting a substitution when quite a lot of the team were looking so leggy.
I come back to the fact that he looked rough - and hope that if so he recovers quickly

KJS

Quote from: RaySmith on April 16, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
I don't see the point in replaying the past. That fact is that SJ has been our manager for these 21 unbeaten games, and our rise from 18th to 3rd in the table.

But he is bound to make  some errors, if you can call  what may have been  the wrong subs, an error. He is the manager - and takes ultimate responsibility for what the 11 players on the field do, but obviously isn't infallible - no one is.

But let's not dwell on the past, which we  can't do anything about, and focus on the future. COYW!!!!

Agree 👍