watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket renewal price.

Started by pj180e, April 16, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pj180e

I have looked back over my bank details and it would appear that I paid £382.00 for the renewal of my season ticket for the 2017/18 current season. The cost of my seat renewal for next season is £449.00 (increasing to £499.00 if not renewed by 5pm last Friday)  which I calculate as a 15% increase over this current season and I was wondering what other supporters opinion on the cost of the s/s for next season are?

Personally, I do feel that it is very good value for money but a 15% increase???????

SuffolkWhite

Think I paid £359 in H7 and more than happy with my view there of games, under 18's £60.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MJG

It is a big increase in percentage terms but a basic look at the finances shows it could be needed.
In 2016-17  our matchday income was £6.6m I would expect this season to be about the same, maybe 7m.
Next season if we stay down we lose above £10m as soon as the new season starts due to no more parachute payments.
ST prices on the whole have stayed the same for four seasons. A 15% rise gives us maybe another £1m if we are really lucky. Not a lot in the big scale of things, but in a year where every penny starts counting it was almost certainly required.
Just the views of a long term fan

Ged

£449 =£19.52 per game or so. Not over expensive especially if we get promoted

KJS

£449 this year and £449 next so no change in H6 049:gif